Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
good news for valencia fans:ayala will probably play this game(or gets some minutes at least) after :eek: 7 MONTHS :eek: from his last appearance for the club!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The best rival for the situation that lives Valencia right now. They'll win and Numancia will pay Werder Bremen's bill.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL... a kid jumped into the pitch with a Spanish flag and then he showed his ass to the crowd :rolleyes:

Min.55, still 1-0.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
But you seem to be climbing now and while I think you can't best Barcelona you could very well take second spot. Can't become worse with vicente and Ayala back...

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Setzer said:
A game to forget, the score is the only good thing...
So no improvement whatsoever then?

Oh boy...:depress:

@JKris: I don't wanna think about it anymore what this current selection would be capable of with Rafa still around.:depress:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
binswhacker said:
So no improvement whatsoever then?

Oh boy...:depress:
Well, considering it was Numancia the team we were facing, I expected more... we meet Barcelona in the Nou Camp next round, and playing like that we'll probably lose.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Setzer said:
Well, considering it was Numancia the team we were facing, I expected more... we meet Barcelona in the Nou Camp next round, and playing like that we'll probably lose.
I haven't seen much of the Liga-games recently, but if it's as bad as you say, I fear we'll be lucky not to get trashed at Camp Nou

1 - 11 of 11 Posts