Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rubin-Cska 0-0

Gazzaev have health problems before the game,too high blood pressure it seems and didn't went to the bench.

That Vagner can not score for save his life....another poor display by cska,doubt they will pass the uefa group stage if they pass the first round of course.:D

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Gazzaev was not on the bench, he came on the stadium with the team, but some internet sources said that he went to hospital because of high blood pressure - the result of stress and high temperature in Kazan.

Squad: Akinfeev - A.Berezutsky, Ignashevich, V. Berezutsky - Zhirkov, Rahimic, Aldonin (Mamaev 75), Krasic, Odiah - Ramon (Dzagoev 46) - Vagner (Ricardo Jesus 85)

Interesting action in first half, Ramon and Vagner hit the post and the bar, Rubin's keeper Ryzhikov made also two or three excellent saves.
Rubin have only one good opportunity, Hasan Kabze shot over from near.

In second half Rubin have scored but the goal was ruled out because of offside, generally it was very hot in Kazan and players have tired quickly, no much action near the goal areas.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish a fast recovery to Gazzaev.:thmbup:

·
Registered
66,816 Posts
I remember telling my dad that we wouldn't get three points in Kazan, and I was right unfortunatley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts