Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The same squad that in the match against Spartak, but this time the opponents scored quick goal and are defending in numbers...

0:1 at HT

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Blokhin»»»»»Gazzaev.

Jo give good money to cska but now adding Vagner has the only strike option to the clueless of the defense,Zenit is the only contender for the title.....the rest just outsiders.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
0:2 FT

Not the best match for Semberas who lost his player at first goal, and at the second goal it was a moment of sleep time for all the defence, Cizek shots from inside the area with no CSKA player nearer than 10 meters from him.

Vagner and Dzagoev showed good mutual understanding, but Vagner failed to convert that few chances which they've created - I must admit that no one of them was clear chance and the opponents' defence was good in positioning and anticipation, and even if they failed to prevent Vagner from getting the ball in dangerous place, they've made everything to be sure that his shot will be weak or from bad position. Their goalie, Zhevnov, have also saved the team in one or two moments.

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
I have nothing to say on the matter. We need a Center back, a goal scoring midfielder, and a striker.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I have nothing to say on the matter. We need a Center back, a goal scoring midfielder, and a striker.
the 22 millions of jo should be enough....anyway what about Ramon,kalouda and erkin?

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
the 22 millions of jo should be enough....anyway what about Ramon,kalouda and erkin?
I duno anything about Kalouda yet, obviously. I know what to expect from Ramon, he's been given some playing time lately and you have to agree that he's very talented but from the looks of it very weak mentally.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I duno anything about Kalouda yet, obviously. I know what to expect from Ramon, he's been given some playing time lately and you have to agree that he's very talented but from the looks of it very weak mentally.
Ramon,kalouda,erkin,janczyk....hoe much cska spend i? 20 million dollars?

Ramon looks fat....what kind of life the brazilians have in Moscow?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ramon is worthless. He's only 20, so it's hard to call him a complete bust. But it's obvious he is not motivated judging by his fitness and play.

We really need a whole new defense.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
This is really getting pathetic.

How are CSKA losing all these games.

They are one of the most talented squads in Russia.

Besides Zenit of course. But it's understandable for them because they just won the UEFA Cup and are all tired.

But come on.............................CSKA!!!

Dzagoev is extremely talented.

I have a feeling Krasic will be leaving after the end of this season. =/

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
This is really getting pathetic.

How are CSKA losing all these games.

They are one of the most talented squads in Russia.

Besides Zenit of course. But it's understandable for them because they just won the UEFA Cup and are all tired.

But come on.............................CSKA!!!

Dzagoev is extremely talented.

I have a feeling Krasic will be leaving after the end of this season. =/
Answer:Head Coach Valery Gazzaev.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts