Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game tomorow in Samara likely with a full house,chance for Spartak to reduce the gap to five points regarding Rubin but Kylya is having a good season.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A draw.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will see......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1-1 ht,

Two hilarious goals especialy Spartak one.

Don't know why Spartak keeps buiyng guys like Filippenko?!he sucks!
Anyway Spartak doesn't have a clue how to defend,is not only the defense,it is all team.

Lucky goal for Maidana though the ball went to the post first and then deflected in Krylya head keeper.

Time for Kovac,bystrov and pavluchenko to come in.

Krylya the better side.

The goals

http://www.championat.ru/football/news-109254.html

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1-1 final score.....

Horrible performance by Spartak in the second half,Krylya deserve to win not by one but by two or three......100 per cent lucky draw for Spartak,Krylya will finnish in top five with this game.

Spartak goes for every game without coach.....bystrov and pavluchenko are completely out of form.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
1-1 final score.....

Horrible performance by Spartak in the second half,Krylya deserve to win not by one but by two or three......100 per cent lucky draw for Spartak,Krylya will finnish in top five with this game.

Spartak goes for every game without coach.....bystrov and pavluchenko are completely out of form.
:howler::howler:

Loved the Krylya goal :pp First the defender sets the ball up on a platter and then helps chip the ball perfectly over the fallen goalkeeper :howler:

Who is #32 on Spartak? He had a nice run around move and cross to Maidana. Beautiful volley off the post then doink off the goalie's head :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:howler::howler:

Loved the Krylya goal :pp First the defender sets the ball up on a platter and then helps chip the ball perfectly over the fallen goalkeeper :howler:

Who is #32 on Spartak? He had a nice run around move and cross to Maidana. Beautiful volley off the post then doink off the goalie's head :howler:
32?Bazhenov,the only good thing he did in the game,serious Spartak was competely garbage in the second half,not attacking or defending.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
32?Bazhenov,the only good thing he did in the game,serious Spartak was competely garbage in the second half,not attacking or defending.
Yea I noticed him laying on the ground on the build up to Krylya's goal :howler: Spartak playing bad, I don't doubt it. I read Kalinichenko has began playing in the reserves, maybe he can come in and give them a boost :D That sucks Bystrov is not playing well

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I noticed him laying on the ground on the build up to Krylya's goal :howler: Spartak playing bad, I don't doubt it. I read Kalinichenko has began playing in the reserves, maybe he can come in and give them a boost :D That sucks Bystrov is not playing well
Faizullin looks world class compare with Bystrov,pogrebnyak Drogba compared with Pavluchenko.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:pp you think Pavlyuchenko will still be ahead of Pogrebnyak in the depth chart at Euro? what the hell is Bystrov's problem right now? Touch, decision making?
Yeah but without Arshavin Russia have no chance.

Bystrov problem as all the rest Spartak squad=Cherchesov.

I believe at the moment Cherchesov will be more useful to spartak playing then being the coach.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Yeah but without Arshavin Russia have no chance.

Bystrov problem as all the rest Spartak squad=Cherchesov.

I believe at the moment Cherchesov will be more useful to spartak playing then being the coach
If I'm not mistaken I think Pavlyuchenko is probably faster than Pogrebnyak. That's probably a big deal considering Pogrebnyak is not that much better than him to begin with.

LOL, Gazzaev and Cherchesov should write a book together, The Art of Tactics

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I'm not mistaken I think Pavlyuchenko is probably faster than Pogrebnyak. That's probably a big deal considering Pogrebnyak is not that much better than him to begin with.

LOL, Gazzaev and Cherchesov should write a book together, The Art of Tactics
Poor Hiddink,two of the top teams in Russia have clueless coaches at the helm.....how can the players develop?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spartak-Saturn 1-0,pavluchenko in a non existent penalty.

Good game overall, it could go either way...a draw would be the correct result.

Bystrov did ok finaly,and Titov was good and showed overated pavlenko how to play football.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts