Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Romanian international signed a 4-year contract and will cost Numania $1.25 million

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I think it's a good move for him. He is going to follow what Contra did. Play full time 1 year or 2 and then transfer to a better club. Rosu is one of my favorite players from the Romanian league.

He also joins Romanian striker Constantin Barbu at Numacia.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
it is totally wrong...contra was in a successful team. thats why they got recognition. rosu is going to numancia which is a really bad club. he should goto a team that has a chance of succeeding like Espanyol.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Alaves wasn't succesful at all two years ago? If I am not mistaken they were in the 2nd division. The fact is that when Contra went to Alaves he didn't think his team was going to finish 6th. It's the same situtation with Numancia.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
He goes to Alaves or Numancia :)
And guys do you rate prices from the kind of 1,2 mill $ relevant for those guys. I think these usually come to be a bit lower when it comes to matter of East European players.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yah Eastern players are super cheap. I guess it's all about the reputation. Yugoslavia and Croatia have some pretty expensive players. While Romania has players of around the same quality only they are 1/3 the price.

I don't know why this is.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I feel just about the same about our players. We can get up to 5 mill $ for our players, and only for the most talanted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts