Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan is, as is perfectly natural :D, the most supported team at Xtratime. I thought we could use a place to welcome new Milanisti, to discuss among ourselves, just general off-topic. Supporter who aren’t able to see many games and therefore don’t feel comfortable discussing matches could also join in and post a bit, instead of just reading messages. (I know that’s all I could do before I was able to scrape up the money for a special cable channel showing Serie A and a higher-speed computer.)

Anyway, no harm done if it doesn’t work: the thread will just slide gracefully down the page into oblivion. I'll be shattered, but who cares about that. :sob:

“Lak lak” is a Turkish word meaning “chit chat”. The Turkish forum agitated for months trying to get their thread turned into a “Lak Lak Bar”, and I spent months trying to figure out what kind of football term “lak lak” was. Duh. Anyway, I just like the sound of “lak lak”.

I also thought Café was more suitable than Bar, so as not to discourage underage or sober Milanisti. I assume they exist. Besides, we don’t want the place overrun by drunken Scandinavians. Not that I’m an anti-Scandinavian racist, of course. :angel: Anyway, I’m not sure we could get a liquor license. You need a police check in some places. Best not go there. ;)

Basic rules: no politics, no religion, no sports (there are other threads and forums for that). Introductions, music, books, movies, jokes, general discussions, stuff like that. Whatever develops.

Since they control our lives, perhaps our revered FMs and CM could reveal a bit about themselves. :) No, not like that! I forgot another rule: no nudity. Please, spare us. :eek:

Maybe we could do one of those "How did you become a Milanista" extravaganzas instead...

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Please not another "How did you become a Milanista?" thread. This will only lead to Payman drenching us in his emotional, love-at-first-sight story of he how fell in love with this elegant lady dressed in red and black.

:tongue: ;) :eek:

Hows the weather where you live Ruffian?

:tongue:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cold as heck, Shev, thanks. I'd like to be in the San Siro (where you are :)) right now, awful pitch and all. Even with the wind whistling through an empty stadium, it's got to be warmer than here.

Good point about the purple prose. It actually took me some time to figure out what he was talking about. I thought he was a fan of Chris De Burgh or something. Let's just say I made the suggestion in a hurry after frightening myself with the vision of FMs and CMs running around naked. My imagination is even scarier than Payman's.

You into music at all?

·
Super Moderator
13,599 Posts
This a nice idea, would be good if it eventually became a sticky. :)

So what's with the FM being naked, Ruffian? :howler:
Strange ideas you've got.

·
Super Moderator
13,599 Posts
They should sell beers and whisky in this place though.You won't see me often otherwise.
:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
13,599 Posts
No way.

I don't really like coffee.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Here for Payman...

Why is all yr replies so emotional, descriptives and filled wif big words wre no1 else could understand????

Are all frenchman behave that way??

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler:

You guys are killing me!!:D

Well, it's just that I'm, what's the correct word? Lemme see...passionate.

Ruffian,
What's wrong with my "purple prose"? Don't like it?:tongue:
I'm really hurt because of that...:depress:

:D

Zac,
You think that my posts are un-understandable? I'll do my best not to get carried away too much and stick to simple words next time...;) And yes, I do want my posts to be very descriptive, very accurate as to convey the message I am trying to communicate as precisely as possible. There's few things worst than melliflous posts...:D

And yes, I do love you all too.

So enough of this "lak lak" (great word by the way Ruffy)!

So what are your hobbies my dear fellow Milanisti?
Me, I'm a Latino Lover, meaning I LOVE latino and Brasilian music and anything that's Brasileiro. I also enjoy reading a good book, (the ones about Inter are my fav as you can imagine...:howler: ) but also enjoy reading a good book on human psychology or philosophy. I do hate with all my guts maths...:yuck: What else can I say about me? Don't know, just ask whatever you want to know about me and I shall comply with your requests...;)

Now, your turn people.

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:

You guys are killing me!!:D

Well, it's just that I'm, what's the correct word? Lemme see...passionate.

Ruffian,

Zac,
You think that my posts are un-understandable? I'll do my best not to get carried away too much and stick to simple words next time...;) And yes, I do want my posts to be very descriptive, very accurate as to convey the message I am trying to communicate as precisely as possible. There's few things worst than melliflous posts...:D

And yes, I do love you all too.

So enough of this "lak lak" (great word by the way Ruffy)!

So what are your hobbies my dear fellow Milanisti?
Me, I'm a Latino Lover, meaning I LOVE latino and Brasilian music and anything that's Brasileiro. I also enjoy reading a good book, (the ones about Inter are my fav as you can imagine...:howler: ) but also enjoy reading a good book on human psychology or philosophy. I do hate with all my guts maths...:yuck: What else can I say about me? Don't know, just ask whatever you want to know about me and I shall comply with your requests...;)

Now, your turn people.

Cheers.;)
Let's start off with "wildlife", LA CHAT:cool: or LA MULE

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
T'es sur Diavolo?:stress: Le post initial a bien précisé pas de "cul"...:howler: Y'a des gosses ici, hein? :tongue:

Mais si tu veux, tu peux commencer hein? et on verra ce que ça va donner...;)

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What avoiding the answer? :confused:

Speaking of wildlife, it's freazing like hell in here with winds that make you feel like it's -30C easily, it snowed the whole day yesterday and today, most schools have been closed (and to that in Canada, it must be one damn strong snow storm...:groan: ) and if you go out, if you're lucky, you might meet a Polar Bear...:stress:

And yes, it's a great time to go skiing.

Does that answer your question about "wildlife"?:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
T'es sur Diavolo?:stress: Le post initial a bien précisé pas de "cul"...:howler: Y'a des gosses ici, hein? :tongue:

Mais si tu veux, tu peux commencer hein? et on verra ce que ça va donner...;)

Cheers.;)
Cul an italienne veux dire un homme que reves des hommes;)

Okay I love Tom Waits, Charles Buckowski, Ed Bunker, Carlos Santana (especially live, the last album was crap), Prince, Jazz, music in general, Inter in the last 15 years, cooking and don't disregard something:tongue: that we shouldn't discuss on this thread:cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Cul an italienne veux dire un homme que reves des hommes;)

Okay I love Tom Waits, Charles Buckowski, Max Bunker, Carlos Santana (especially live, the last album was crap), Prince, Jazz, music in general, Inter in the last 15 years, cooking and don't disregard something:tongue: that we shouldn't discuss on this thread:cool:

Who doesn't love Inter, specially the Inter of the past 15 years and god knows how many more years to come!!!:howler::howler:

Cul en italien ça veut dire un homme qui rêve d'autres hommes? :stress: You Italians are weird then...in French, cul means, well, you know what...:tongue: As they call it in Latin America, "la colita"...:howler: I'm sure Bono can give us a fine lecture on the topic since he's a P.I.M.P. hey Bono?:howler: The stage is all yours! :)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:

Cul en italien ça veut dire un homme qui rêve d'autres hommes? :stress:
Une facon artistique pour dire pede;)

I'm sure Bono dosn't want women around him all the time, he just uses them cause it's rumored that every time a lady has even just the thought that maybe in the near future she shall be chosen by THE MAN himself, or by one of his assitants, they end up entering a fase known as "I need Bono's biscione". The Man has no spare time, he gets what he wants and that's it:cool:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
San Siro said:
Ruffian,

But it was a compliment, San Siro! :angel: And your poetic effusions have had a life-changing effect on our newest convert. ;)

These days, I'm listening obsessively to Midnight Oil. The neighbors must be going nuts.

Oh, and a little football reading that's not worth starting a thread for. Inter have four of SoccerAge's Worst Eleven, Juve and Roma one each:
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s8677.html

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Midnight Oil? Good choice!:thumbsup:
I always remember one of their great songs, don't remember the name tough, it's a song from the late 80's which was # 1 in most places around the world. I don't know if you which one I'm referring to...

Btw, anyone a fan of Depeche Mode in here? They used to be great and I used to like them a lot way back in the arly 90's. I used to listen only to that. Same for Guns'N'Roses. I used to LOVE them. I was even in love Slash's heavenly guitar tunes...:cool: So any GNR fans in here? And what's up with them? I heard that they had split up and were about to restart a new group but withouth Axel as he was kind of lost (meaning emotionally, after x attempted suicides...:eek: ).

Any fan of a wonderful group from South Africa, the legendary Johny Clegg?:) Man, that song Asi Bonanga, is one of my all time fav songs!!!:cool:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Who's the new converts? Super Giggs?:howler:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts