Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Gazzetta at least. It is a loan deal I think for the rest of the season. I suppose it is a good move as he needs playing time and experience. great move for Verona. They now have Rosina, Guarente and behrami :cool: All very talented youngsters.

·
Registered
725 Posts
A loan deal? I can handle that. Will give him some good game time.

Hope it's not a sale.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rosina on loan the Verona, who have also own 50% of his card.
Very bad deal, very bad! :fero:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Relax :nervous: Rosina loves it at Parma he wouldn't leave as Verona most likely won't get promoted........

Do Verona own half of Rosina :confused:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Why do you think that Verona won't get promoted? They have good chances to promote, look at their recent run (that ended on Friday though). Forza Verona!

I think its not that bad, Rosina will get more playing time and will probably come back in summer.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
GaGa said:
Parma have sold half of Rosina to Verona? :googly:
When the fúck did that happen?

God, I hate those idiots.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
cam said:
When the fúck did that happen?

God, I hate those idiots.
No I just read that Rosina has only gone on loan and is not half-owned or anything like that.

Which would be very strange if the club had agreed to such a deal...Rosina has bags of potencial and everything still to prove... :) :devil: :nerd: :strong:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Verona has an option to sign half of Rosina in the summer after the loan ends.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Dredg said:
We like him because he's one of the few players who loves Parma
Yeah, we used to say that about that midfielder that went to Palermo too, remember? We saved him from the bench of Chievo. And what happens? :fero:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
VERDI said:
Yeah, we used to say that about that midfielder that went to Palermo too, remember? We saved him from the bench of Chievo. And what happens? :fero:
Touche

But haven't i heard stuff about Rosina being a fan of Parma when we was younger and always wanting to play for us? Was this the same for Barone or did he only "love" us after being with us a few seasons. There's a big difference.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Dredg said:
Touche

But haven't i heard stuff about Rosina being a fan of Parma when we was younger and always wanting to play for us? Was this the same for Barone or did he only "love" us after being with us a few seasons. There's a big difference.
Indeed. He use to go to games with Boysparma and such :).

Of course nothing is a gurantuee in life of football but we can't judge a player for what another player has done. It's not right!

The biggest traitor is nonetheless Buffon. His action has no excuse at all :fero:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I'm not too familiar with the rescent history of Parma. Why was Buffon's leaving traitorous? I thought he stayed with us for several seasons and performed very well but eventually more or less got just too damn good and was always eventually going to go to a big club anyway?

Or are you only referring to more recently when Buffon has said things like Juve is his all time favourite club and "the only club for him" and such?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I've forgiven Buffon. He did what he had to do. And it wasn't his choice to make either. Juventus simply gave Tanzi an offer he couldn't refuse. $50M for a goalkeeper is crazy. And with the financial problems already in the making I guess Buffon would have been pressured to join an Icelandic club too. :D

Buffon was in Australia on vacation with his mind set on Parma when he was called and informed about Juve's offer. What was he supposed to do? Now he's won several Scudetti and is a non removable part of gli azzurri. He only lacks a CL and a WC now. He already won the UEFA and Coppa Italia at Parma so we're a part of his history. For what it's worth I'm proud over that. He's the "Maradona of goalkeepers" as Cannavaro once said... :proud:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
So why do some (Valdrin) consider what he did to be traitorous? It sounds kinda like Gila's situation right now if he were to leave at the end of the year: performed great for us, was offered a great opportunity, took it. I don't think any of us will have hard feeling against Gila if he leaves at the end of the season.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts