Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yedioth said Hapoel Petah Tikva's midfielder Yossi Rosen is requested by one MLS team that already recieved a tape of the player. Rosen won't say its name since it could harm the deal. I think it's good. :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Wha you talking about?

MLS pays good!

On top of that, Yossi Rosen can easily be a sensational hit. Yea, maybe it will ruin his future carrer and status quo in Europe, but still........they pay well, plus alot of MLS players have moved to Chilean, Argentinian and Brazilian clubs! That is fact!

on top of that, theres alot of jews/israeli supporters and i am sure if they would put him in a good team then alot would bring the israeli flag to the game in show of support.

Hopefully he will go to the Miami Fusions :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
It is intresting financially to Rosen to move up to the MLS but I think he should stay at Hapoel Petah Tikva where Avraham Grant will watch him closely where he could have some chances as he was receiving with Richard Nielsen.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
MLS ceiling salary is not any higher than the highest salary in Israel. The level is no more than average and no European club really cares about what goes on in the MLS. Better suggestion for Rosen, you'll do better by staying in Israel, although I know someone who would really love seeing Rosen playing in LA.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
LA IS TRASH!

GO TO MIAMI!!! :)

OR MAYBE KANSAS CITY, BUT STILL!

STICK TO MIAMI!!! THERE A KEHILLA ISRAELIT THERE, YOU KNOW?

650,000 and growing!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
so where do you think he can go to?

I think that he should say another year with Hapoel Petach Tikva and then go for 2 years with Hapoel Tel Aviv or Maccabi Haifa and then sent off to, perhaps France or Belgium or even Germany?

Any offers?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Rozen is OK but nothing special , wasn't impressed with him at all so far, not on the NT at least. he was OK in the league but that's not big deal. Yes He is young talent but has a work to do before he can move abroad or be a starter for the NT. The rumour is not that serious I think but we will see.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I heard that Grant is very intrested in Rosen to be playing on the NT for a friendly and hopefully for a couple of games in the EURO Qualifier, but that is all, but the main issue here is is he stable enough?

Like i said, the MLS is a pretty good place to have him. Maybe European teams will not be intrested, but you never know...

I know for a fact that San Jose had a midfeilder that was bought by the Argentinos Juniors...... :) So wouldn't u want an Israeli to finaly play in the Western Hemisphere, finally?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
There isn't much focus from Europe in the MLS. Also, we have already several players who played in the western hemisphere, one of them was of all time best.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Weren't Argentinos Juniors relegated? So if the MLS champion sells out a player to a relegated team in Argentina it's not exactly flattering.

Kappa - > Where would you Play Rosen? Abuksis, Badir, Revivo, Berkovic, Nimni, Benayoun...tell me how can pip up one of these players and take their place? Only if they get injured or in 4-5 more years.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Raful - I would give him Abuksis or Badir's position from time to time, possibly for friendlys. Im not saying that he should play everyone of them, but he can be a sub, and hopefully when the time is good and avraham sees that he has opprotunities, than he will go to play for the NT. Afterall, he is the next generation of Israeli highlights!!!!!

For now, i still like him in the U-21! :)

Hrevivo - Actually, this guy called DONOVON is a great striker for the USA NT and he played for sometime in Bayern Levkursen!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Most of the Americans who play in Europe are either bench warmers or reserve players, or play there for a short time and go back to the MLS. No one even looks at foreigners that go to the MLS (for instance, Senegalese Mamadou Diallo is one of the stars of his club, or so I hear, and he wasn't even called for Senegal's WC squad, and you're talking about many bench warmers and 2nd division players in France).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
So if the MLS is not suitable for Rosen which club is?

Are u willing to put him in the Swiss or Austrian leauge in a matter of a year or 2?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Would you stop throwing out leagues names???

For now Rosen should stay for at least a couple of years in Israel and prove that he deserves a spot in the NT. Otherwise I don't expect him even to go to Europe.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Ok, ok!

So....
If Rosen doesn't prove to be the outfit for the Israeli NT, than can we have him play for the MLS? :)

It'll be fun! We gotta show that we have players playing abroad, but in all, they aren't called for the NT :)

Everyone but 1 player is called sometimes!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Cause the MLS needs atleast 1 Israeli.

He will have total if not ultimate fan base for being Israeli/Jewish, as you know if he goes to New York/New Jersey, Miami Fusions or the LA Galaxys, those places have a huge Kehilla Israelit and Yehudim Population of more than 660,000+!!!!!!!!

Plus, i would like to go for some overnight games to see him!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts