Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I hope they reach the last rounds with Velez to see other teams than Boca and River. Their 2-0 win was away to Olimpia of Paraguay, the goal scorers were Belloso and Germán Herrera (is he the one who played with U20?).

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
well done by rosario central. great win in Asunción against a very tough opponent, with a lot of history in the copa libertadores.

i like central`s gkeeper Gaona. he has been playing very good matches. if he keeps performing Bielsa will have to call him up. besides, the GK position is not consolidated so far.

Vitamina Sanchez is what we call in Argentina, un virtuoso del futbol. he is a very talented player. he showed his class playing many years for Feyenord.

and yes, that German Herrera is the same that played in the U20 NT. his goal was pretty nice.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
batigold said:
i like central`s gkeeper Gaona. he has been playing very good matches. if he keeps performing Bielsa will have to call him up. besides, the GK position is not consolidated so far.
I like to hear good news about GK's, coz when I see other NT's like Italy and Spain having more than two great GK's I really feel :depress:, not because they have and we dont, but a squade like ours not having one good GK is really shame.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seductive, ART shows only one (maybe two, I really dont remember) live match every week (as last year, I think) then on Monday they put all the highlights of Libertadores with the best ten goals.. but dont worry, they always put Boca and River when playing (especially Boca, coz they have taste;) ), so we have to wait another week to see that happen.

Btw, Boca group is the strongest group in the first round (Depo. Cali and Colo Colo) so I think those 4 matches for sure will be shown live.

I have to check, then I will tell you:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts