Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"...that's just because he's a scared little girl behind all that posing. " [Tim dixit refering to Rooney]

..provocative? assertive? certainly Texan...who ownes who?..discuss, I think Tim has better passing and a dribbling "a la Rufete" hard to match, he certainly has the edge, thought the british has some raw talent to be develope. Both looks good in skirts.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rooney is world class, Tim isn't it.
but I guess you agree both look great on skirts...BTW Tim has a wicked shot..with his winchester of course.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
This thread shows the double standard of FMs. coldplay vs beckham is locked. someone vs maldini (was it nesta ?) is deleted (i went for a coffee break, and it is gone !).

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
It's only been here a few hours, probably the mods haven't seen it. Still, it's not doing any harm.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Red Bed said:
Also my Adriano thread was deleted, biased mods. :finger:
I blame bill gates. (thats what people normally do when there is no one else to blame). u bloody f*cking bill gates! why dont u recruit me to microsoft ? :irritate:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Red Bed said:
Also my Adriano thread was deleted, biased mods. :finger:
But Fangio grew up next to a marijuana field that got burned and he breathed all the smoke for several days and this state of mind is permanent in him. His mental medicians contacted the Admins of XT and they told them that we have to let him to develop this ideas, because if not, the consequences may be awful and he could become a serial killer (although some policial sources of Buenos Aires say that he could be one already, but he's too clean and they didn't find any material proof to send him to a court). Leave him enjoy his few days out of the mental hospital, can't you do that for a sick person?

If your case is similar, you just have to tell your medicians to contact any Administrators and the FMs, CMs and themselves will study this particular case. Please, bring an official certificate. Thanks for your help and comprehension. :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Given that Tim has guided a.o. Milan, Barcelona, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Kiev and Real Madrid to multiple CL, league and cup victories, I'd say Rooney is maybe just worthy to clean this legend's Winchester.

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Koeman4 said:
But Fangio grew up next to a marijuana field that got burned and he breathed all the smoke for several days and this state of mind is permanent in him. His mental medicians contacted the Admins of XT and they told them that we have to let him to develop this ideas, because if not, the consequences may be awful and he could become a serial killer (although some policial sources of Buenos Aires say that he could be one already, but he's too clean and they didn't find any material proof to send him to a court). Leave him enjoy his few days out of the mental hospital, can't you do that for a sick person?

If your case is similar, you just have to tell your medicians to contact any Administrators and the FMs, CMs and themselves will study this particular case. Please, bring an official certificate. Thanks for your help and comprehension. :)
jaja! :howler:

On topic: Which Tim do you prefer? Or does Rooney indeed take the cake?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.