Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't expect such a nice reply. ;) Don't forget Patrick Kluivert is as good as Ivan Helguera. Just hope his return will not "strength" Barca's good form. :tongue: You know Patrick is not only the best Barca player this season, but also the best ever. :eek: :howler: How Barca fans "love" him. :star:

You said that as if you were six points ahead of us. :D :dielaugh:

To the topic, best wish to Ronnie. ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Congratulations Ronnie, I can't imagine he is got more gifts yesterday than he gave barca fans all over the world...

At least his game yesterday surely made me happy for the rest of the day..:)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
**** off IH! You should have relized by now that you arn't welcome in this forum. The only thing you're doing is spaming all forums with your nonsens posts. Are you trying to increase or posting numbers or what?
Ivan Helguera said:
ronnie :yuck:
That's what you posted in the Basque forum and now you're coming in here and praising him? Simply pathetic.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Robban said:
**** off IH! You should have relized by now that you arn't welcome in this forum. The only thing you're doing is spaming all forums with your nonsens posts. Are you trying to increase or posting numbers or what?

That's what you posted in the Basque forum and now you're coming in here and praising him? Simply pathetic.

Agreed, read the Basque forum where I replied to that remark he made about Ronaldinho. Make up your mind, dude. Whatever, Helguera sucks! :D

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
I didn't expect such a nice reply. ;) Don't forget Patrick Kluivert is as good as Ivan Helguera. Just hope his return will not "strength" Barca's good form. :tongue: You know Patrick is not only the best Barca player this season, but also the best ever. :eek: :howler: How Barca fans "love" him. :star:

You said that as if you were six points ahead of us. :D :dielaugh:

To the topic, best wish to Ronnie. ;)

What has Kluiverts return to do with anything?
If he doesn´t play better then Saviola he will be benched and if he does play better he will play and then the team will be even better.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
What has Kluiverts return to do with anything?
If he doesn´t play better then Saviola he will be benched and if he does play better he will play and then the team will be even better.
Ivan Helguera obviously believes that Patrick named himself after Kluivert.
I mean, honestly, who would actually do that? ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
MxPx said:

Yeah, Unlike him I don't name myself after crappy players. ;)

I apologize to all the dutch members on this forum, but I just couldn't resist. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No conflict at all. ;) I like some of Barca players especially Ronaldinho, but I just felt sad over Barca's getting all the three points. No trick. No excuse. Patrick ;) You can of course deny anything. But you can't deny what is mean by Patrick. Sorry to all Dutch and Kluivert supporters if I'm wrong. (I like Kluivert very much too. Trust me. ;) You can refer to one of the threads in the football debate forum.) I just want to point at Patrick's nice replies. ;)

Ivan Helguera is the worst defender ever. But I have my right to love him, so as many of us. ;) Don't forget this crappy brought us more titles than your perfect players. Kluivert is the best ever. But... (I don't want to continue not to hurt Kluiverts' fans.) :cool:

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
MxPx said:
Was that directed at me?;)
Doesn´t matter tough im proud of my name:D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:

Ivan Helguera is the worst defender ever. But I have my right to love him, so as many of us. ;)
Sorry, we all forgot that you had "Iván Helguera is my second lover after Raúl" as your custom title. You two make a really cute couple and I whish you both the best of luck in your continues marriage.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Robban said:
Sorry, we all forgot that you had "Iván Helguera is my second lover after Raúl" as your custom title. You two make a really cute couple and I whish you both the best of luck in your continues marriage.
Is it just me or is it hard to tell if he's a guy or a girl? :tongue:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts