Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does ex-Ger Ronald De Boer keep turning up to have a pop at Rangers every now and again. I wasn't surprised to see him condemn Lovenkrands in the butting incident- quite apt for the the goat involved. He's Thompson's bum chum and has been for a while but even in other incidents he seems to keep appearing with some stupid ill-informed comment against Rangers.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I've noticed a few comments, but I seriously doubt that de Boer is volunteering his opinions. Just another example of lazy journalism. "Let's phone ex-players and see if any of them say anything in the least bit controversial." If you add to this the fact that the Dutch are rarely shy about offering an opinion (to put it politely in case Utregbear sees it :D), then these type of quotes are not going to disappear in the near future. At least we've not got to worry about his big mouth doing damage in the dressing room anymore...

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True. At least his fellow countryman Arthur is still flying the flag. He always gives a Rangers view.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts