Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am making a comp of the big man. But cos i didn't download his league goals straight away they gone so if you have ronaldo goals from this season and also the second goal of his hat trick agaisnt man U from last season tell me.

We can share either by MSN,DC++ or soulseek.

Also looking for ronaldo goals at barcelona got a few but need some more

thanks for any help!

Footyfanatic

T

·
0 Posts
hey, i have all of Ronaldo's goals this season (in Real Media) a lot of the more spectacular one's in .wmv, mpeg, and avi and almost all the last season goals with Real Madrid including the 2nd one against Man U. (again, i think they are in Real media if this is a problem, but i may have converted them into avi.

I also have a one hour clip with all the league goals Ronaldo scored for Barcelona, the file is called "ronaldo.rm"

Anyway, i have lots of Ronaldo stuff, I'll be on soulseek as much as i can and i have a dsl so the transfers shouldn't be that long... if you need anything else let me know. Looking forward to seeing the comp.

my name on Soulseek is: R9Brasil5

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey man...I got all ronaldo goals this season for madrid but sadly Soulseek Doesnt work with me here I'm behind a Firewall since I'm staying in the university hostel...anyway man this is the link to madrid website which has all madrid goals and which I download from...http://www.realmadrid.pl try this man and you might get everything you want....good luck man..:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
I cant wait for ronnie's comp he is my best player along with zizo and gaucho....Thankx in Advance man.....:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey man all the best.....I got 6 ronaldinho comp to be honest I love that guy...and yes I got yours man......good luck in your comp I'm waiting if you need anything I can help in just ask bro....Cheers:D

T

·
0 Posts
footyfanatic said:
i made one but it was huge file(120mb) but i start new one now in sony vegas with his best goals!
Post the 120mb one!!!! Whatever you got man!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i cant!

i have delted it and also it's not my server it's the footballgoals.net server which is currently having problems with bandwidth so puttin another huge file with so many people downloading will buger uop the site even ore!

sorry

·
Registered
178 Posts
hey man can u like another one I'll wait for it, Cause up till now I havent seen a Ronaldo comp which is so good each time there is something wrong either the quality or its too short or the music...do me this fav mate.....Thankx in advance.:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Music i am not so sure mate but u could put something like Techo music or something fast and cool...hmmm like I donno honestly but Heavy beats would be great mate..thankx again...Cheers

1 - 20 of 31 Posts