Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anhngoc said:
i can'n download !
Sometime........... with other clips at your server.
What happen ?????
just Try again mate nothin i can do for u, unless u want to get them on soulseek or msn?

sukhjit what do u think of the r9 comp?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ihabx7 said:
just Try again mate nothin i can do for u, unless u want to get them on soulseek or msn?

sukhjit what do u think of the r9 comp?
I haven't downloaded it yet but from the response, it seems like it is the best comp ever!

T

·
0 Posts
sukhjitsingh said:
I haven't downloaded it yet but from the response, it seems like it is the best comp ever!
it is, I'm just a little disappointed that the goals from Atletico Madrid, Mallorca, Osasuna, Atletico Bilbao weren't included cause they were the most spectacular this season but the comp is definately the best I've seen and that includes the comp i made awhile back. The editing is first rate (something I can't claim cause my software sucks as does my computer) the music is high energy, its great...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
R9Brasil5 said:
it is, I'm just a little disappointed that the goals from Atletico Madrid, Mallorca, Osasuna, Atletico Bilbao weren't included cause they were the most spectacular this season but the comp is definately the best I've seen and that includes the comp i made awhile back. The editing is first rate (something I can't claim cause my software sucks as does my computer) the music is high energy, its great...
Give me these vids and i will edit the comp and put them in it!

T

·
0 Posts
Ihabx7 said:
Give me these vids and i will edit the comp and put them in it!
no shit?? man you are the best, I'll be online everyday on soulseek till you get them, and the titles of the goals i'm talking about are....

031221_Mallorca_Ronaldo.avi

031203_Atletico_Ronaldo.avi

031101_Athletic Bilbao_Ronaldo2.avi

Ronaldo Osasuna.mpeg

Those are the ones that I think are a must because they are all involving long runs or dribbling a couple before the goal. The next are some suggestions if you feel like using them....

(((From 2003-2004 season)))

31_Ronaldo - Sevilla.avi (neat one where he steals the ball from the last defender and faces the goalie one on one)

30_Ronaldo dribble Salgado goal Sevilla.avi (doesn't score but very nice run against 3 defenders and a shot with Salgado finishing on his rebound)

11_Ronaldo to Figo - Bilbao 3_New.avi (dribbles two and assists to Figo)

(((From 2002-2003 season)))

real_ronaldo1_alaves.avi (first goal for RM, chests it down and volleys home)

real_ronaldo_valladolid.avi (sprints past one defender and finished with the left in the top left corner)

real_ronaldo_alaves1.avi (triple stepover and goal)
real_ronaldo_alaves2.avi (one stepover makes defender fall and goal)
real_ronaldo_alaves3.avi (just outruns last defender)

real_ronaldo_valencia.avi (sprints past one and dribbles goalie)

real_ronaldo-nice left_mallorca.avi (stepover, runs past defender and finishes from distance with left)

well i hope that helps you Ihabx7 and thanks for an already superb compilation!!!!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts