Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Internazionale president Massimo Moratti has revealed that he is willing to sell any of the current squad - including Ronaldo - in the wake of the club's failure to lift the Scudetto. "If there's someone ready to make an offer for him, I will listen," he said

www.onefootball.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would love fergie to make a bid for him... RVN and Ronaldo up front..with subs of solskjaer an forlan..amazing

even tho ronaldo is always injured, when he does play ure guaranateed goals

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
It would be "amazing" if it were true...

I just cant see any team in the world selling Ronaldo, and especially so easily!!!!

Barca did it, and look at them now! Inter kept him and look at them now, back from teh dead! So if u sell him UR basically screwed! ;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I can see him linking up with Chris Waddle at Worksop in the Unibond Premier ...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
that's a shame because i was hoping we'd sign michael owen. oh well.:D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if you made a bid, your would expect to lose afew players or pay out of your noses to get him.

doubt he would go to england, as he loves italy and spain.

just for a matter of interest, RVN, Ronaldo and Solksjear would be great, BUT Forlan???? he has done nothing so far, he shouldnt even be mentioned, he is like a fill in for man u.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nah he wont come hehehe

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
OZ, u got this right... :)

Saturday, May 18, 2002
Inter offer Ronaldo to United
By Alan Nixon

EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United are being offered Ronaldo in a deal to save the 25-year-old's career - and to interest the Old Trafford money men.

Ronaldo: Set to make a move
(StuForster/Allsport)
The Brazil striker has been dogged by problems since his personal nightmare in the World Cup Final four years ago, when he played poorly after suffering a seizure the night before the game.

Now his club Inter Milan want to move him on in a deal which could involve the player's sponsor Nike. Significantly they also back Brazil and Inter, and take over as United's kit suppliers next season.

Ronaldo's agent is pushing for a transfer to United and sources close to the player claim they have had positive feedback. United's chief European scout Martin Ferguson, brother of manager Sir Alex, plans to watch Ronaldo when Brazil meet a Catalan XI in Espanyol's Montjuic Stadium today.

Ronaldo, who missed the entire 2000-01 season through injury, wants to prove he is fit again ahead of the World Cup. After two years of knee problems - including reconstructive surgery - he returned to the Inter team in the final weeks of this season, finishing with seven league goals in 10 outings.

United would be unwilling to buy Ronaldo, but could take him on loan for a year. If Nike or Inter help with the Brazilian's salary the deal becomes more attractive. His previous club Barcelona, another sponsored by Nike, are also interested.

One of Ronaldo's agents, Alexander Martins, said yesterday: 'We have two proposals and are awaiting an official document to begin negotiations.'

soccernet

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
seriously, you dont believe this stuff do you?? talk about media bull****!!

The day Ronaldo joins Man U is the day i play for Juve in a winning CL campaign.

AND that aint gonna happen anytime soon, actually, it will never happen ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts