Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard rumours that ronaldo is no happy and will leave inter at the end of the season. i heard about montella ronaldo swap,but montella have just extended his contract with roma.but still ronaldo may leave.if that happens it will be catastrophic
so what do u guys know and think about it?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
well inter at the moment is full of strikers at the moment ronaldo is not performing so its said that he will be loaned out for one season can't see the sense there but there was an artical in a local news paper

·
Registered
315 Posts
Perhaps this player name Ronaldo should just play and proof it that he can.
otherwise.... this is a team sports.

so many times we've been talking and analyze pretty details what he needs to do, his situation and other things so on and so on..

and we never know what's in his mind right now.. let's just let the time reveal.

tired of waiting

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Nike intercept Ronaldo move Sunday 7 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rumour that Ronaldo is to go out on loan to a Brazilian club next season has spread like wildfire and interesting reports are emerging from the South American country.

It is claimed that Inter will sell the player to tyre manufacturers Pirelli – owned by Nerazzurri Vice-President Marco Tronchetti Provera – who also own club side Palmeiras.

“Of course we are interested in Ronaldo,” explained Palmeiras general director Sebastiao Lazaroni, “but we still need to discuss it.”

Coach Wanderley Luxemburgo was rather more enthusiastic at the prospect. “If it will help this move go through,” explained the former Selecao manager, “then I am ready to pay his aeroplane ticket.”

However, the Brazilian press maintains that Nike could block the Palmeiras deal.

The company sponsors both Ronaldo and Flamengo – the side that the ex-Barcelona star has supported since he was a child – and his move back home would be a publicity coup for all concerned.

Ronaldo would be returned to Inter once he had reached 100% fitness and form away from the pressures of the Italian game.

channel4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts