Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even though we won this game i was very unhappy to see ronaldo injured again

i was so happy when they said that ronaldo was coming back and even though i was going for lazio i wanted ronaldo to score a goal

when i saw him dribbling i was thinking a trademark goal but then just like vieri always does, he got injured without any contact

well i hope its not 2 bad

FORZA LAZIO!
FORZA RONALDO!

I

·
0 Posts
It is good to know that other fans of soccer show concern and a hope for a recovery.

I

·
0 Posts
Well this has nothing to do with colours or teams. Its got to do with a MAN , an AMBASSADOR to the game and a ROLE MODEL.

It is simply a sad day for football.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i was worried when i heard ronaldo got injured because he is a great player that hasnt been able to show his abilities to everyone this year...when i heard he was coming back, i was worried that he will beat all of our defenders to score a nice goal...of course i didnt want him to score, but i also didnt want him to get injured...i hope he can get back soon and rule serie A...good luck ronaldo!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The best of luck to Ronaldo - As someone said a great player and role model.

We the fans take the game very seriously but when you look at the field before kick off and in the player tunnel then the players are very friendly to each other and so should we the fans be - it´s a game and today we feel joy but tomorrow they will so it´s best to accept the fact that the world moves in circles and what is up must come down. The best way to behave is to respect and be nice to the people that might be down because then they will treat you the same when they are up.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ronaldo should have a serious talk with nike and his crap soccer boots

i think that this may be the problem as they dont let him turn
his feet get stuck

but the new umbro 1's
i use them :)

FORZA LAZIO!
FORZA RONALDO!
i thought a great goal was coming just b4 he was injured

and geezzz he was in a lot of pain

S

·
0 Posts
Well, I'm sorry about Ronaldo.
But yo know, i'm really getting sick and tired of him always getting injured.
He should know his body like no other.
He should know how to take care himself.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Soccer, sometimes things do happen to the best of us without warning. Today is indeed a sad day for football. Good luck, Ronaldo!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I was sorry for Ronaldo as well but to hope for him to score against us, well I think that's getting way out of hand.
Why don't we start cheering for Lopez when Valencia play us next week!

Ma!

LAZIO E BASTA
E REALE FOR PRESIDENT!

C

·
0 Posts
Too bad for Ronaldo, and it happened just a few days after he had his kid. My regards to Ronaldo.

W

·
0 Posts
The poor guy, and there might be a possibility that it might be serious.
I hope it isn't and wish all the luck to him as well.

·
Registered
330 Posts
To bad,he was a great(hopefully he recovers from this one).But no way would i like him to score against us!!!!!NO WAY!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Doctors say he's out for the next 6 months. That's real bad...

LAZIO esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

O

·
0 Posts
I'm thrilled to find the class of laziomania here. Character is defined by a person's behavior. I am thrilled to be among such ladies and gentlemen in hoping a speedy and full recovery to a valiant foe.

G

·
0 Posts
A sad day in futbol indeed. All we can do is hope he recovers well enough to lead a healthy life. To be able to play the game again would be a bonus. It's great to hear such concern from everyone. Get well soon #9.

Forza Lazio

1 - 20 of 26 Posts