Xtratime Community banner

If Ronaldo plays for Corinthians will him be...

• The New Garrincha: just like the old, he will be lost there.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A blast: he will be great enough to be back even for the World Cup

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Just a quiet and honorable end of story.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2°

Officially the player I used to like the most became just a trany hunter!

I heard this today in Juca Kfouri blog but I did not believe :(

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! this is one Ronaldo jersey I will NOT buy........ so sad...

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Just read it, well, good luck to him.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Heitor Tevez must be laughing, or is the dude a bot? Because outside of posting tabelas I never heard him talk about anything :*(

·
Administrator
30,820 Posts
Well, in 4 months the shit paulista press will be asking Ronaldo back in the NT like crazy. I can just see those sell-outs of ESPN running after the coach "E o Ronaldo" just like they did with Romario.

·
Administrator
30,820 Posts
I do not think Ronaldo can wear any of those shirts :D
Anyways, Added a poll, have fun.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3°

I fear he will do great, I mean with zero mobility in his final season for Milan he was still assisting and scoring.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
What a legend , I wish him all the best

but why he didn't joined Flamengo instead !? is it about $$ ? I thought playing for Flamengo would be his dream and they were playing well this year while Corinthians are just promoted

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Option

"The only thing I can say in advance is that he has been hired for one year, with an option of one more," he said.

"The formal event to unveil him may be on Friday. The contract will be signed shortly.

"This is a very big marketing movement. It involves companies. It is not so simple."

Rosenberg told Lancenet.com: "This is more a marketing agreement than a player signing. That is why I am taking part in this. It will be a very original and profitable business."

Ronaldo ruptured a tendon in his left knee in a Serie A game for Milan against Livorno in February and later left the Italian club.

Corinthians are one of Brazil's biggest clubs and have just won promotion back to the first division at the first attemp
well , I can understand that now ..

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He still shouldve played for Flamengo.. thats more repectable. But I guess Nike still has the ultimate say in Brasil, and since they cant get their contract straightened out with Flamengo, R9 has to go to the other biggest Nike team....

I just hope he's really... really.... really... slow now. And really really rusty. If he scores a cracker against my team, I'll have no idea how to react! :(

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Ronaldo a Boca with Tevez...that's the best for him...

·
Administrator
30,820 Posts
because they do not support Corinthians, of course.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
He still shouldve played for Flamengo.. thats more repectable. But I guess Nike still has the ultimate say in Brasil, and since they cant get their contract straightened out with Flamengo, R9 has to go to the other biggest Nike team....

I just hope he's really... really.... really... slow now. And really really rusty. If he scores a cracker against my team, I'll have no idea how to react! :(
The Flamenguistas are enraged. Ronaldo spent the last few months recovering at Fla's training center and repeatedly promising that he'd play for Fla - and then he suddenly goes and signs for Corinthians. Ronaldo's excuse is that Flamengo didn't make him an offer, but that's just an excuse; the truth is that Flamengo is about to trade Nike for another jersey manufacturer, and Nike wanted R9 in a Nike-sponsored team.

As a result, now Flamengo's fans agree with Internazionale's fans about something: that Ronaldo is an ungrateful bastard. And the next time Corinthians plays in Rio, Ronaldo's parents - who will inevitably come to watch their kid play - will have to listen to a LOT of abuse from the disgruntled Flamenguista hordes.

The final point-and-laugh moment: Yesterday, Flamengo's president Marcio Braga tried to appease their fans' rage by announcing that Fla intends to sign Adriano from Internazionale. :howler: :D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts