Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that Ronaldo is close too going to Flamengo in a 6month loan????? I think it would be great for Ronaldo and his career. He needs time too rehabilitae and the Brazilian league would be perfect.

I hope he becomes the old Ronaldo again

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use only what is needed and you must not care alot about Ronaldo because he is a rough patch in his career and he should go back too brazil for a year. I think he will come back too Inter a better player. Im sure you guys have enough Strikers too cover for him(Vieri, Zamo, Sukur, Recoba)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The league isnt as tough there and the ppl luv him. He can recover from his injury better dwon there. Also, there isnt as muc pressure for him too score goals like there is in Inter. Im sure that a move for a year too brazil will make im a better player.

Does anyone else agree???

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yes, I agree becouse thre is such presure like in Italy!

That would be great for him and for his carier!!

We want him to be like old R9 dont we?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Where did you heard that????????

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry to say this but are you CRAZY ? Have you seen the fans over there. They love this player too much that
they can't accept to see him except at 100% form.
So i think that going there and playing for a team
which isn't of high quality and can't be compared
to Inter isn't a good idea.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
A 6 month loan for Ronaldo in a lesser league would be good for Ronaldos recovory but the Brasilian league is very physical and i don't think it would be a good place for him to regain his form and rehabilitate!!

FORZALAZIO!
FORZARONALDO!!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its his former team, and they luv him there. I think it would be good for him. The media and pressure have gotten too him and Inter sure rushed him back from his injury. The league in brazil isnt that ruff, i think the Italian league is much ruffer, and strenuious on players.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Haven´t you learn anything? Brazilian media is best of making stupid stuff up.

I´m getting really sick of this.

Why would he go on loan when he can´t even play because of his injury and how would flamengo afford him with his wages?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Sorry guys but R9 never played for Flamengo....

And i have explained it many many times that it is financially impossible for him to leave INTER until he is atleast 28.

Look atthis situation he has a contract with inter for the next two years which no one cannot afford to buy out and there is an option in his contract that says INTER have th right to renew his contract without him having a say.

At least he will be with INTER until probably 2005.....

To say that R9 can go on loan simply goes to say that you just do notunderstand what R9 is all about. Which ever team R9 plays for makes that team anout 2.5 Million USD richer every time he sits on the bench through T.V. rights.

OH MY GOD!!!! and if he steps onto the field it is about 3.5 million.

Do you guys understand how Big R9 is? His image is tied to Pirelli.......did anyone notice what shirt sponsor sponsors INTER......really guys there is alot more to R9 than just chosing what club he wants to play. R9 is practically a man in slavery....he has no choice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts