Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Calciomercato.com Ronaldo may be expected to play in Febuary..No additonal information was given..Does anyone have Facts on this>

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good news for Ronaldo, than stamani is subordinate to a ecografico examination and then the Pitie Salpetriere has been visited from professor the Gerard Saillant to the hospital Parisian " de ". The ginocchio operated it is recovering and, according to the French surgeon, the Phenomenon will re-enter in field between January and March. " they are not a prophet, but task and I hope that for that Ronaldo period that one will return before ", the reassuring declaration of Saillant, seppur bound to just (and the psychologically perfect) precaution of Julio Velasco. " All it proceeds the forecasts second and the next visits, of half August to River and half september still to Paris, will only serve in order to verify the good course of the recovery. Now it is premature to speak about all the rest ", the declaration of the coordinator of staff the doctor nerazzurro. By now in a position to folding the ginocchio to 80-90 degrees, Ronie will continue to intensify the riabilitazione program. " In Brazil e' winter and I am in phase of recovery: not there are other things to make ", jokes the Phenomenon, than tomorrow morning s' it will embark on the flight that will bring back it to Rio de Janeiro.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I hope they learned the first time about rushing the guy. Let him heal for a long time. He had no business playing against Lazio like he did. There was nothing to be gained from his presense other than publicity and romance. I want Ronaldo back at %100 and in a condition to stay healthy for a long, long time.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
It wasn't even the FIRST time they had rushed Ronaldo back. But I hope it was the last.

They shouldn't even say when they think he'll come back. The standard answer should be, "He'll return to the field when he is completely ready and not a moment before."

Now they are saying February. So what happens if he's not ready? Do they push him onto the field?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yes, we have lots of strikers so lets hpe that Lippi will not rush things......but we can't say that we don't need him......I still want to see R9-V32 attack!!!!.........

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
What INTER shoudl do is lie to R9 this whole season about coming back in March and then just leave him ion the bench every game with Lippi talking crap about tactical reasons and whipping up a whole lot of transfer B.S.

this would allow R9 to start training hard but not have a the risk of re-injury. R9's first competitive match should be at the Copa America in the summer.

He should not play for INTER this season. But we all know he is toooooooo!!!!!!! stubborn to listen to Valesco and Pincolini so that is why i suggested the underhanded tactics descrbed above.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is up with this Idea of him being loaned 2 web sites say it is possible and their are a few that are saying inter denies the whole thing: Anyone have facts..Personally I think this Idea is riduculous>

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ronaldo will not be loaned!!!!!!!!!!!

Inter Milan said on Monday that
Ronaldo would not be joining Brazilian club Flamengo on loan.
The daily Gazzetta dello Sport had quoted Ronaldo, currently
recovering from a knee injury, as saying a loan move to Flamengo
may be the best way to regain his full fitness.
"There is no chance of Ronaldo going to Flamengo that is for
sure," an Inter spokesman said.
"Ronaldo wants a light comeback and he agrees with our
ideas. A loan move would be the opposite of a light comeback. We
want to look after Ronaldo and allow him to return without
pressure and in his own time."
Ronaldo underwent an operation in April after his latest
injury setback when he ruptured a knee ligament barely seven
minutes after coming on as a substitute in the Italian Cup final
against Lazio.
The game was Ronaldo's first for more than five months and
the former Barcelona striker is not expected to be fit again
until February.
In the Gazzetta interview Ronaldo said the loan idea was
"something to be looked into".
"The problem exists and we must deal with it. If I make my
return in Italy where the tension is high, I am sure that after
the first applause, the first seconds, Ronaldo will be (treated)
like all the others. The game is hard in Italy. They will
challenge hard, without holding back."
Ronaldo has previously said he hoped at some stage in his
career to play for Flamengo, the team he supported as boy, but
stressed he was not looking for a permanent switch to the club.
"I have always said that I would like to play for Flamengo
and sooner or later it will happen but the question of a loan is
another matter.
"We have to think about me coming back to Inter much better
and prepared to swiftly achieve great things. It would serve my
future at Inter."

L

·
0 Posts
well, i only just heard from CNN news today about R9 saying something like he doesn't mind going elsewhere (CNN said he was refering to Flamengo) to play to gain his full recovery before coming back to Inter, the reason was Italian league has toughest tackle in the world and that could ruin his career if he tries to recover in Italy.. :(

Personally, i think mentally he is afraid to come back to Italy to play again, he prefers to come back only when he gains his confidence as high as when he was in Barca, to do that he wants to play for Flamengo or anywhere but Italy.... .. . but really, who knows what is best for him anymore? i really don't know, may be Flam would be a good choice but it could also be a real BAD one, may be he should just rest till next year's new season or may be he should be sold to a small club to play low competitive football :( ... whatever ways i want him to play AGAIN!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
new possible destination of Ronaldo could be the MLS.

Ronaldo pushes again to be loaned
Just a couple of days after Ronaldo admitted a loan could be a possible solution to improve his recover, escaping though play of Serie A, and despite Inter denied this could be a chance they could even start to think about, the Brazilian forward released a new interview to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' where he continued to support his theory

"Last two years at Inter deranged my life, I changed a lot in this time. My main thought is still that to come back in Italy, in the club of Massimo Moratti, but I really feel the need to start again, to re-build myself, to think just to me" Ronaldo said.

And he added "To play on those levels I used to do in the past I need to find myself again. I think me, my agents and Inter should talk a lot, to decide what to do for my future, even if the most important thing is still my full recover".

The forward explained the choice to move to Flamengo on loan isn't the only one he could accept "No prearranged choices, no prearranged answers". So the Italian paper reports now the new possible destination of Ronaldo could be the MLS.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Its becoming apparent that R9 will not be a career INTERISTA!

Looks like Recoba and Pirlo will be our long term saviours.

it is true that R9 will get an easy return if he went elsewhere. But i guess INTER don't wanna do that because we want to make sure that he is brought back by profesionals and not amatuers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts