Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo toward Flamengo

Brazilian newspaper 'O Globo' reports there should be soon a negotiation between Inter and Flamengo to sell Ronaldo. In an interview to the player, this seems to be his will, and the way to do that should pass through the sport merchandising giants Nike.

"Well I'm really embittered after this injury, and I doubt I could restart to play in Europe, maybe it's time for me to think to me and to my family" Ronaldo said, 'O Globo' reports.

According the paper the player didn't confirm there is a negotiation between Inter and Flamengo but he added "Who knows, in a short time I could play again in Seleçao and even to dress the shirt of Flamengo"

'O Globo' adds Flamengo will make Inter an official bid just after Nike will sign a rich sponsorship contract with the Brazilian club.

Walter Oaquim, vice-president of Flamengo said "If to play in Flamengo is the will of Ronaldo, well, we'll take care of that. The business of Nike is to sell jersey and who better than Ronaldo could improve that business?"

http://www.italian-soccer.com

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Oh my god! Are you actually believing this? First of all Flamengo could never afford the player. He must cost over £70 million. Not even Man Utd would have afford with him. Second of all. This is made up by the famous Brazilian media. Last summer they did the exactly the same thing, but you didn´t see Ronaldo go to Flamengo, did you?

And Inter would never sell him. No club would be that stupid.

D

·
0 Posts
Indeed he was pushed by Nike, but Nike still wants him to play for Inter in the Serie A.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
for football
i think it would be a good idea for inter to loan ronaldo to brazil or something
to get him back on track eh?
then get him back when hes in top form :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts