Xtratime Community banner

Who would you like to replace Ronaldo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3783 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ronaldo to Milán (All Ronaldo talk here please)

This section will be totally dedicated for the news of IL FENOMENO .
I will be responsible for bringing all the updated news about him and if any of u guys have other things to add , then please do .
IL FENOMENO RULES !!
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
This just in;

Fatnaldo got booed mercilessly in his last appereance in the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. Apparently Madrid fans had enough of his personal life and want him to concentrate on football. He said, he just wanted to eat and to leave him alone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
by www.soccernet.com

Luxemburgo defends jeered Ronaldo


MADRID, March 3 (Reuters) - Real Madrid coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo came to the defence of Ronaldo after the Brazilian striker was jeered by fans during his side's 3-1 victory at home to Real Betis on Wednesday.
'The people that jeered him today will be cheering him tomorrow,' Luxemburgo told a news conference after the match.


'He worked hard, fought, went in search of the goal and tried everything, but sometimes in football no matter how hard you try, the ball won't go in the net.'

Ronaldo, who has not scored in the last seven league games, came in for heavy criticism from the Spanish media for arrival late for training after his recent Valentine's Day engagement celebrations in Paris.

The 28-year-old was in lively form at the Bernabeu and created several scares for the Betis defence, but was unable to end his recent scoring drought.

'I was very satisfied with his work out on the pitch and saw no reason to substitute him,' Luxemburgo said. 'The important thing is that he keeps on working and that way he will win over the fans again.

'Ronaldo has got a lot of experience and knows that if he gets two goals in the next game, the fans will applaud him and everything will be forgotten.'

Ronaldo has been Real's top scorer in each of the two seasons since he joined the club from Inter Milan and is the club's leading striker in the present campaign with 11 goals, two more than Michael Owen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so barca , u think ur funny ? u think u have a sense of humour ?
if u think so then u're pathetic . what the hell is wrong with u barca fans , this player has become the world's best through ur team and has scored tons of beautiful memorable goals wearing the jersey of barca ! now u go on critisizing him ?? not having any kid of sports spirit is the least to say about u . so who's better than ronaldo in his position ?? etoo ??? lollll as if he has been showing gr8 performances recently ??? don't think so ! Ronaldo will be always remembered as one of the greatest players while that overrated etoo will just be another barca player .
IL FENOMENO RULES !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
translated by myself from www.as.com

SACCHI : "JUVENTUS IS SCARED OF RONALDO"

Arrigo visited yesterday AS, a day after the victory against Real Betis and the boos to Ronaldo. Sacchi defended the Brazilian. "Ronie is fundamental, an important part of Madrid and world-wide soccer. He is 28 years old, still young. It is possible that at this moment he isn't in his optimal condition, but he is essential to the team. Betis were scared of him and tha gave us greater confidence . Until he hit the post the post he was playing good . Afterwards he failed to convert some plays. ".

"It is true that Ronaldo was affected after the game, but in the training he was already far better. In the club we don't endorse him for humanitarian reasons, but because we are convinced that he is the best forward of the world. It is certain that him living a particular phase in his life has not perhaps allowed him to express himself to the maximum. But before the Juve the thing will change totally".

"I do not believe that there is divorce between Ronaldo and the fans. From our part, we are convinced that he is the best forward ".
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
patricksreih said:
so barca , u think ur funny ? u think u have a sense of humour ?
if u think so then u're pathetic . what the hell is wrong with u barca fans , this player has become the world's best through ur team and has scored tons of beautiful memorable goals wearing the jersey of barca ! now u go on critisizing him ?? not having any kid of sports spirit is the least to say about u . so who's better than ronaldo in his position ?? etoo ??? lollll as if he has been showing gr8 performances recently ??? don't think so ! Ronaldo will be always remembered as one of the greatest players while that overrated etoo will just be another barca player .
IL FENOMENO RULES !!
No, man, what's wrong with you.

barça just said what happened in the Bernabeu 2 days ago. We don't boo Ronaldo, the Real Madrid fans are the ones that criticize him for his lack of attitude, for his bad and unprofessional behaviour out of the pitch... and I think that they're right, BTW.

About the "overrated" Eto'o, maybe Ronaldo would not be booed, if he had scored the same amount of goals that Etoo has and if he had the same attitude and behaviour.

Think twice about it, it's the Bernabeu the one that boo Ronaldo, not the Camp Nou. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
translated by myself from www.as.com

MADRID ACTIVATES A PLAN TO RECOVER RONALDO

Players, technicians and Florentino wrap the Brazilian forward.

Ronaldo needs Madrid and Madrid needs Ronaldo. This is the most positive thing that can be extracted from the worse moment than the Brazilian is living since he landed in the white club in 2002. After the celebration of his wedding and his two delays to the training, the fans of the Bernabeu have been critisizing the behaviour of the brazilian , the thing that has been noticed clearly in the game against Real Betis .

Therapy of affection. The white club is conscious of the vital importance of Ronaldo to reach some titles this season and has already activated a plan of special recovery for a special player. The plan is based on much affection and its objective is to give back the happiness of a forward who enjoys playing soccer.

In the training after the match his companions and the technical staff tried to animate him successfully. Florentino Perez, who called him yesterday to tranquilize him, hopes to take advantage to give him confidence and say to him that he does not have doubts that the brazilian will give the maximum in Valencia and Turin.

Michael Owen, his companion a player who has passed through similar experiences, summarized with success the situation of Ronaldo: "the best thing of being a forward is that when you mark two goals everything bad is forgotten. The worse thing of being a forward is that when you are passing through a bad period and not scoring goals you are the center of protests and everybody whistles you. He has marked goals all his life. He does not need my advice because he has a great experience ".

The English was not the only one that came out in defense of Ronaldo after the match, the majority of the Press also defended him describing what happened as "unjust", since he did not play bad all the match.
 

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
20,440 Posts
patrick, weve got a Copy & Paste thread for something like that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Koeman4 , i know what barca is saying , i also know that he and most not all barca fans critsize ronaldo when they have a chance to , that's were i disagree with them , knowing what ronaldo did in barcelona. PLus moking him "fatnaldo" and the other thing he said , is not funny at all , perhaps only by his pathetic self . I just hate when people act like that after they've been cheering for him when he was playing for their team . and if a barca fan wants to critisize him ,he can do it properly without mocking and saying unnecessary and stupid comments . where is the respect , where is the appreciation for a player that has sone a lot for barca ? if other than barca fans were saying the same thing maybe i wouldn't give it the same importance , but since barca fans do this since quite a while it's really disappointing . Plus about the etoo issue , i'm just saying that when u want to critisize someone , at least u must have in return someone better , which isn't the case of etoo . so he scored more goals than ronaldo , big deal ! barca are playing the season of their life having a lot of chemistry and understanding between all the players which isn't the case with madrid , that are slowly improving after their disppointing beginning of the season . and i assure u , like i said before , ronaldo will come back sooner than u think .
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
patricksreih said:
then u're pathetic
:(

On other news;

McDonalds just announced record profits from their Madrid franchise, sources say that no solid explanation can be found, but sales go up between Real Madrid practices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hala madrid , do u want to close my thread ? i would very much appreciate it if u don't . there were many threads about other players in the past that ressemble this thread . maybe they were about specifique issues , but mine is an important thread too especially in this period .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,453 Posts
barça said:
:(

On other news;

McDonalds just announced record profits from their Madrid franchise, sources say that no solid explanation can be found, but sales go up between Real Madrid practices.
I heard they ran out of happy meals last week!
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
patricksreih said:
but mine is an important thread too especially in this period .
:howler:

The kid is got a point, after all, cumpulsive eaters need all the support they can get:pp

IMO, this thread should remain open, the lovefest in the Beckham should be captain has remained open, I don't see any difference with this lovefest.

I say, make Ronaldo captain of Madrid, his exemplary behaviour should be imitated by the entire Madrid team:D

On other news;

A man who ressambled Ronaldo was last seeing entering a phone booth, trying to change into Superman, however, he was stuck trying to get out. Firemen were called in and the man taken away to Las Rozas for more running and training. Reported by Dagoods :pp
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
Heike, if the new members cant follow the forum rules either delete or merge with existing threads.

Che
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts
so barca , u think ur funny ? u think u have a sense of humour ?
if u think so then u're pathetic . what the hell is wrong with u barca fans , this player has become the world's best through ur team and has scored tons of beautiful memorable goals wearing the jersey of barca ! now u go on critisizing him ?? not having any kid of sports spirit is the least to say about u . so who's better than ronaldo in his position ?? etoo ??? lollll as if he has been showing gr8 performances recently ??? don't think so ! Ronaldo will be always remembered as one of the greatest players while that overrated etoo will just be another barca player .
IL FENOMENO RULES !!
I really like this kid!

don't worry son,

You go with that feeling in you heart! If you believe RONALDO is the best player in the world (WHICH HE IS OF COURSE) than you FIGHT AND DIE for that feeling bro...

don't let any PIECE OF TRASH cule, zebra, rosyneri, or any other a$$clown tell you otherwise!

FORZA O FENOMENO, THE FIFTH FUTBOL, THE BEST PLAYER ON EARTH!
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
patricksreih said:
Koeman4 , i know what barca is saying , i also know that he and most not all barca fans critsize ronaldo when they have a chance to , that's were i disagree with them , knowing what ronaldo did in barcelona. PLus moking him "fatnaldo" and the other thing he said , is not funny at all , perhaps only by his pathetic self . I just hate when people act like that after they've been cheering for him when he was playing for their team . and if a barca fan wants to critisize him ,he can do it properly without mocking and saying unnecessary and stupid comments . where is the respect , where is the appreciation for a player that has sone a lot for barca ? if other than barca fans were saying the same thing maybe i wouldn't give it the same importance , but since barca fans do this since quite a while it's really disappointing . Plus about the etoo issue , i'm just saying that when u want to critisize someone , at least u must have in return someone better , which isn't the case of etoo . so he scored more goals than ronaldo , big deal ! barca are playing the season of their life having a lot of chemistry and understanding between all the players which isn't the case with madrid , that are slowly improving after their disppointing beginning of the season . and i assure u , like i said before , ronaldo will come back sooner than u think .
Man, this is called "rivalry" and it's very normal in football. What do you think that people say here about Luis Enrique?

You are talking about respect and I think that you should respect barça too. I see that you're quite new here, I recommend you to ask to your fellow merengues about barça and you'll see that he is appreciated here.

Finally, about Ronaldo, I think that he's a great player, probably the best striker when he's on form. But many people criticize his lack of commitment with the team and his behaviour out of the pitch. In any case, he can go back at any moment, because he has the talent to do it. In any case, I see himself running away from the Bernabeu quite soon.
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Dagoods said:
don't let any PIECE OF TRASH cule, zebra, rosyneri, or any other a$$clown tell you otherwise!
Excellent advise;)

You should just listen to the 80K Madrid fans that booed him in the Bernabeu last Wednesday:howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
che , i do respect this forum's rules . if the subject was : What's up with ronaldo ? i'm sure it would have been an important topic to talk about . and that's why i made this thread .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
sure Dagoods , man after a second thought , these jokes are funny , but not the jokes themselves , the idea of a brain that can come up with such a bad joke is hilarious .....


Any cursing and bad name calling is against the forum rules, so try to avoid them pls. lili ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
have you seen Lablanca's comments?

if you are unsure than talk to her as to what is expected.

thanks
 
1 - 20 of 3783 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top