·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is gonna be a huge topic in the months to come. I WANT HIM BACK

R9 and VIERI UP FRONT ONCE MORE
LIKE THE OLD DAYS

Ohh shit, what about Adriano

Ohh well, we'll stick him in as well with REcoba, we'll play a 4-2-4!!!!!!!!

Hahah, j/k

BUt anyways, Real will pay off their debts of 18 mil euros with R9

Inter, Ronaldo sogna il ritorno: il Real deve ancora 18mln

Il tonfo del Real Madrid in Champions League ha indirettamente riportato a galla una voce mai sopita: il ritorno di Ronaldo alla sua cara vecchia Inter. Le merengues devono ancora 18 milioni di euro ai nerazzurri a chiusura dell'operazione che porto' il brasiliano in Spagna e questo potrebbe essere un particolare di non poco conto per favorire un movimento inverso. D'altra parte al Real devono cambiare parecchio, visti i risultati degli ultimi due anni, e Ronaldo potrebbe non far parte del progetto futuro che in questi mesi sara' disegnato da Arrigo Sacchi, il direttore tecnico ('director de futbol', per usare il termine spagnolo) voluto dal presidente Perez per la ricostruzione di una squadra non piu' vincente. Patron Moratti - questo sembra sicuro - riaccoglierebbe Ronaldo con gioia collocandolo accanto a Vieri e Adriano.
G. Belgrano

Stated above

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys I AM SORRY

for the name of this thread means its official but I meant OFFICIAL THREAD

Sorry

Someone can change the name

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
This is gonna be a huge topic in the months to come. I WANT HIM BACK

R9 and VIERI UP FRONT ONCE MORE
LIKE THE OLD DAYS

Ohh shit, what about Adriano

Ohh well, we'll stick him in as well with REcoba, we'll play a 4-2-4!!!!!!!!

Hahah, j/k

BUt anyways, Real will pay off their debts of 18 mil euros with R9

Inter, Ronaldo sogna il ritorno: il Real deve ancora 18mln

Il tonfo del Real Madrid in Champions League ha indirettamente riportato a galla una voce mai sopita: il ritorno di Ronaldo alla sua cara vecchia Inter. Le merengues devono ancora 18 milioni di euro ai nerazzurri a chiusura dell'operazione che porto' il brasiliano in Spagna e questo potrebbe essere un particolare di non poco conto per favorire un movimento inverso. D'altra parte al Real devono cambiare parecchio, visti i risultati degli ultimi due anni, e Ronaldo potrebbe non far parte del progetto futuro che in questi mesi sara' disegnato da Arrigo Sacchi, il direttore tecnico ('director de futbol', per usare il termine spagnolo) voluto dal presidente Perez per la ricostruzione di una squadra non piu' vincente. Patron Moratti - questo sembra sicuro - riaccoglierebbe Ronaldo con gioia collocandolo accanto a Vieri e Adriano.
G. Belgrano

Stated above
Hvad does it say?? That Real will pay us what they owe??

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cordoba 4 Life said:
Hvad does it say?? That Real will pay us what they owe??
Real will pay us by giving us back Ronaldo. They still owe 18 million euros.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I would rather have a poor beggar in my side than that traitor. He can stay right were he is. I am sure Inter has more pride than to bring that rat back. :fero:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
WOWWW

that is my dream,i really whant him back.

i cant wait to see him where our NO 9 jersey again, and score against bilan like he always did,good days.
i dont care about that traitor talk crap.THIS IS FOOTBALL he wldve been called a traitor if he joined bilan or juventus,so he is still a only inter player in italy
and always talked about inter nice.
i know this post of mine will be quouted and criticized BUT i dont care i whant the fat dude back
:fero:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Real will pay us by giving us back Ronaldo. They still owe 18 million euros.

and do you realy beleive that R9 is only worth 18 million euros???!!!!

this is one bad rumor from the italian press i guess

cause if people say that adriano worth 40 million euros it makes no sense that alot better player with more experince and 4 years of prime still to come is only worth 18 mill

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
WOWWW

that is my dream,i really whant him back.

i cant wait to see him where our NO 9 jersey again, and score against bilan like he always did,good days.
i dont care about that traitor talk crap.THIS IS FOOTBALL he wldve been called a traitor if he joined bilan or juventus,so he is still a only inter player in italy
and always talked about inter nice.
i know this post of mine will be quouted and criticized BUT i dont care i whant the fat dude back
:fero:
He stabbed us in the back. He left after having a great world cup, after Inter nursed him back to health. And this bs about loving Inter. You can believe him if you want but I see right through his crap.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
u see when u are desperate to return money u have to do it even with 18MIL

and if 18 is not enough we will add EMRE and 6mln DEAL ?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'd rather have the 18 mil Euro.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i dont care if he is talkin crap
if he comes back he will shine
bcz he knows how to shine,and a BRACE in his debut in inter jersey again ,will cure all the prob s with the fans

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
COOLNTALL said:

who said real madrid are desperate???

if we are we will sell him to chelsea for alot more than lets say 25 million euros, and i dont think chelsea's owner would mind paying for R9

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
razmano do u have a anwer to my Q in the off top thread plz.
--
bk to the topic

FORZA FENOMENO

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
DO U KNOW what
u are not perez so ur posts are like 1.3 % possible (not true)
we have a lot of sources tellin everyone the same
it is very much possible that
BECKS AND RONALDO
AND WE CAN ADD SAMUEL
will join inter in summer
maybe TERRY too :flirt:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
In response to the last 2 posts.

1. Adriano is better that Ronaldo so it makes sense to me that he is worth 40 Million & Ronnie 18 Million, because Adrio has 10 good years go give, and who else would come up with more than 18 to get Ronaldo.

2. The whole traitor thing is stupid. Yes Inter nursed him back to health, but Ronnie left because Cuper didn't want him. The team chose Cuper, so I don't think it's fair to call him a traitor.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
i dont care if he is talkin crap
if he comes back he will shine
bcz he knows how to shine,and a BRACE in his debut in inter jersey again ,will cure all the prob s with the fans
The glory hunters might forgive him if he scores. The genuine fans will not.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Sebastian50 said:
In response to the last 2 posts.

1. Adriano is better that Ronaldo so it makes sense to me that he is worth 40 Million & Ronnie 18 Million, because Adrio has 10 good years go give, and who else would come up with more than 18 to get Ronaldo.

2. The whole traitor thing is stupid. Yes Inter nursed him back to health, but Ronnie left because Cuper didn't want him. The team chose Cuper, so I don't think it's fair to call him a traitor.
He claimed to love Inter. If you love something you don't run away. Thats why he is a traitor.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
COOLNTALL said:

That's just a typical Inter transfer. Send out a talent such as Emre and a case of full of money for a heartless mercenary who plays for the money. What is even worse is that this rat has turned his back on us when we most needed him.

It would be a spit in the pride of Inter.

Coolntall, Ronaldo hasn't won us shit in his 5 years, no make that 4 years, or even 3 for all the time he spent in the hospital on our expense. And that was during his best years. What makes you think he would give us glory now that he's not even 20% of what he used to be?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
micho007 said:
and do you realy beleive that R9 is only worth 18 million euros???!!!!

this is one bad rumor from the italian press i guess

cause if people say that adriano worth 40 million euros it makes no sense that alot better player with more experince and 4 years of prime still to come is only worth 18 mill
First off, Coolntall we are not giving UP Emre. He is too good to be wasted like that.

second of all, are you sure you're a real fan? Cuz then you would have known that you haven't paid us for Ronaldo yet! LOL
what a fool

1 - 20 of 144 Posts