Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the move is going to go through.
Iinter are already accepting the offer for a loan for 6 months, and NIke is eager taht the deal can go thorugh so they can sell more Ronaldo shirts in Brazil....as their prestige in Brazil is very low after teh 98 WC final!
Ronaldo is excpected to get 500.000 dollars monthly + he wants to come back to Brazil very quick because of his son.
Their is no place like home...and their is no place like Rio de Janeiro, Brasil!:)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yes, Ze da Fiel, there is no place like Rio de Janeiro! But I don't think Ronaldo is going to play there anytime soon.

Ronaldo made a big, big mistake when he left Spain. If he had stayed in Spain, he would still be scoring 35 goals a year, and he wouldn't be recovering from this third knee surgery.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
recoba,
SHUT UP.
I got this from every source in BRAzil, and until he has not signed anythign it will be a rumour that can be true or not. ANd anyway, Ronaldo loves FLAMENGO not Inter!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
There 're two things:
1.wht Ronaldo wants
2.wht will really happen.

I think it would be the best for worlds soccer that Ronaldo stays in Brazil for one more year...let him play for Flamengo....there is no such presure like in Italy...

Let's just pray that Il Phenomenon will be like 3 years ago....

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
And we all know how trustful Brazilian media.
He makes a joke in a restaurant and the day after brazilian media says that he is almost done for Flamengo.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Recoba,
what do you know about brazilian media? are you brazilian?
The bigest pressure is in Corinthians , not in Seria A...i duobt any of the italians beat up players like we do!:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...that is the biggest joke. Recoba GO HOME, dissing brazilian media, but giving the Inter page as a source.... oh yeah, how reliable. How absurd can you get...

CESF
CESC

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Here´s the story:

"Many stars from the soccer world of Rio came over for the opening of Ronaldo's new restaurant, specializing in mediterranean food . Also among the guests was the Flamengo's defender Athirson, who Ronaldo complimented for his recent nomination as best Championship player.
The phenomenon also joked with him and said: " Maybe one day we'll find ourselves playing together". That was enough to give rise to rumors about his supposed intention to join the Brazilian club Falmengo. And this is the same old story. Is Ronaldo considering joining Flamengo? The forward replied : " I always said that Falmengo belongs to my past. As a child I was a great fan of them. But that's all. I'm really working hard to recover and to be able to play again.But obviousely for Inter". Ronaldo made this statement during his daily physiotherapy programme with Nilton Petrone. His recovery continues on schedule: at the moment Ronaldo can bend his knee up to 65 degrees. So what Orilai said is not necessary:" I talked to Ronaldo today and he pointed out that he wants to stay at Inter. There is no need for alarm bells ,then. He won't go to Flamengo".

Maybe Athirson is going to Inter?

Is there anyone else who wants to pick on me?

Brazilian media did the same thing last summer and said that Ronaldo was on the verge of signing for Flamengo.
So i don´t have much trust for the Brazilian media.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Recoba,
sorry but your story is a bit passed.
Today i saw Ronaldo in brazilian tv, saying hte following of HIS MOUTH.
" If it depends of me I would not even bother to go back to Italy, my heart belongs here (at Gavea) and it will be a dream come true to play for Flamengo, let's hope the Inter directors understand this, I belong to Flamengo". He then posed for many photos in Gavea (Flamengo's ground) with a flag :"Ronaldinho to Flamengo".
Also, Nike officials seem eager to make the deal go thorough, and honestly the argument that they will put up is pretty convicigly..." Put ronaldo at home for 6 months let him recover, and then you'll have a new Ronaldo for the 2002 season". Or will Inter put an unfit Ronaldo at mid-season?
Also, Nike have sold most of the Ronaldo shirts, and their reputation in Brazil is pretty low, specially after the WC final. Their sales went down, and Ronaldo would boost up those sales putting htem sky rocketing.....after all their are 30 million Flamengo fans.
Recoba...just an advice.....KNOW WERE YOU GET YOUR NEWS, AND DON'T SLAM CRAP WERE YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE FROM WERE THE SOURCE IS, OR SLAM THE PRESS OF A COUNTRY WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO, AND THEREFORE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Do you need more proof.

"MILANO-Yesterday afternoon, (10 pm Italian time) 50 Flamengo supporters were waiting for Ronaldo outside Nilton Petrone's gym, in the Barra de Tujica quarter. That's where Ronie usually completes his daily programme of physiotherapy. The supporters showed their affection towards the forward by convocating 4 local TV stations. This was probably an agreement with the Brazilian club. During the press interview Ronaldo had positive words to say about Flamenego, as always: "I hope I will play with you one day".
That was enough to give rise to rumors and old stories about his intention to join them. Once again the forward had to put an end to such insinuations: "I want to and I shall remain with Inter. I'm doing my best to be able to go back to the team". In ten days time Ronie will fly to Paris for the scheduled check up with Dr Saillant. Nike as Flamengo's sponsor was also involved in the story and had to point out that they have no interest at all in Ronaldo's transfer to the Brazilian cub.
In short, a lot of noise about nothing, as usual."

This is from today. He´s not going to Flamengo.Accept that and get on with you´re life.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Recoba,
1) i don't support Flamengo
2) IF ROnaldo goes to brazil or not , i franklly would not care, because he will not play for my club, and he would not play agaisnt us, ebcause STATE leagues are played in the first semester.
3) I HEARD FROM RONALDO'S VOICE AND HIS IMAGE ON TV WHATT HE SAID. Now if tht's what they put in the international news i is fine....but he definitly said something different on the brazilian TV.
4) You get a life , and go to your forum wherever that's at!:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts