Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY........THE 525i......HAS COME BACK TO THE INTER FORUM!!!!!

AND THE GREAT ONE IS PISSED:

Inter fans have you heard of this latest conspiracy?? I will post the article shortly, but without hesitating let the 525i speak his anger.
Why would Ronaldo want to be sold?? Yes he has suffered a great injury, both physically and mentally, but to return in ORANGE??
NONONONONONONOooooooo
The 525i says this there is no way to become a true champion without the colors of the nerazzuri.
The 525i just doesnt see it any other way.
Now just read on jabroni's, if you want to SMELLALALALALLAALAOWWWWWWW........WHAT NIKE,FLAMENGO,AND IL PHENOMENO.........IS COOKIN

Nike pushes Ronaldo toward Flamengo
Brazilian newspaper 'O Globo' reports there should be soon a negotiation between Inter and Flamengo to sell Ronaldo. In an interview to the player, this seems to be his will, and the way to do that should pass through the sport merchandising giants Nike.

"Well I'm really embittered after this injury, and I doubt I could restart to play in Europe, maybe it's time for me to think to me and to my family" Ronaldo said, 'O Globo' reports.

According the paper the player didn't confirm there is a negotiation between Inter and Flamengo but he added "Who knows, in a short time I could play again in Seleçao and even to dress the shirt of Flamengo"

'O Globo' adds Flamengo will make Inter an official bid just after Nike will sign a rich sponsorship contract with the Brazilian club.

Walter Oaquim, vice-president of Flamengo said "If to play in Flamengo is the will of Ronaldo, well, we'll take care of that. The business of Nike is to sell jersey and who better than Ronaldo could improve that business?
-END-

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I had a feeling that if Ronaldo spent too much time in Brazil, he might start to think about staying there....and that's what's happening....in the past, it has been the Brazilian media flooding rumours, but this time, it seems as though Ronaldo himself wants to leave Inter.....

HOPEFULLY Ronaldo re-considers once he returns to Milan, but I think that he is really frustrated with Inter not winning and with all the injuries and has thought about leaving.....can you imagine no Ronaldo at Inter???

FORZA RONALDO!!!!PLEASE STAY!!!!

P.S. La Gazzetta is reporting that Oriali and Inter have no intention of selling Ronaldo and that he has said that he wants to "return to play with Inter"....but in the article it also said taht Oriali will call Ronaldo to see what is going on.....Is this more crap that the Brazilian media is publishing, or will Oriali's telephone call to Ronaldo be true???

[Edited by Jupiter on 01-07-2000 at 18:27]

·
Registered
785 Posts
I tink it is just a rumour

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It´s of course something that Brazilian media have invented. They have done it again! It wasn´t for a long time ago they did exactly the same thing. He won´t leave Inter.
Bunch of crap!!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Bull S-H-I-T that´s not true .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ant525i if you don't know nike is the sponsor of inter,and i can say that they sell R9's jersey.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Ehh.. hehe, bull****e. He can play for Flamengo when he is about to retire at the age of 35 or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts