Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Ronaldo came to England to 'watch the game' and has sparked off majour rumors that we are buying him. Should be interesting.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,603 Posts
Real Madrid surely was not happy about Ronaldo's trip...

Ronaldo Fined For London Trip

01/09/2004. Spanish daily Marca have revealed that Real Madrid will fine Ronaldo after his trip to London on Wednesday.

It had been claimed that the Brazilian had made the trip to watch Chelsea's match against Liverpool, prompting speculation that the Blues would launch a bid for the player.

But Ronaldo has insisted that he was in London to have some photos taken by a company that sponsors him.

Although he will not be subject of a club investigation, Ronaldo will be fined as no one at the Bernebeu knew of his whereabouts.
SA Europe

D

·
0 Posts
Fire away and buy him. He doesn't want to join Chelsea because they are Chelsea, he only wants the money.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doc_Rule said:
Fire away and buy him. He doesn't want to join Chelsea because they are Chelsea, he only wants the money.

Bodes wellf or Liverpools future then. Djibril Cisse ^_^ Heskey mark 2 in all.

At least we are trying to buy proven quality, and he said he wanted to come to England.. also what do you think footballers do? Play for free? No, so ye sit's all about the money.. but if he was here he would want success, like all the greats.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What a strange reason to fine Ronaldo. :D He's sold his soul earlier so you would get just anotherr "hasbeen".

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
A hasbeen that scores loads of goals. ;)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Ronaldo would cost too much .. even for Chelsea .. Abra is not the fool with endless pockets that everybody considers him to be,

Chelsea got mostly young, talented players that already got their break and were knocking on the verge of greatness ... and Crespo :)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eugenius said:
Ronaldo would cost too much .. even for Chelsea .. Abra is not the fool with endless pockets that everybody considers him to be,

Chelsea got mostly young, talented players that already got their break and were knocking on the verge of greatness ... and Crespo :)

Abramovich would pay £100 Million for Ronaldo, I guarentee you ;O.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Real Madrid tell Chelsea: ?20M for Ronaldo!
tribalfootball.com - April 21, 2004

Real Madrid have faxed Chelsea the buyout clauses of all their star players.
Real president revealed yesterday: "If they want to sign Ronaldo or any other player of Real Madrid, they will have to pay the buyout clause.

"And in the case of Ronaldo, that is ¢G120 million!"

David Beckham, Michel Salgado and Roberto Carlos are also on Chelsea's shopping list, but when chief executive Peter Kenyon asked about their availability, he was told: "They are available for what it says in their buyout clause."

Despite English press speculation, Real officials are insistent that Beckham remain at the club next season. Indeed, talks have already been held between the player and Perez, with the Real supremo assuring Beckham that they will do all they can to shield him from the present media scrum that is following his every move.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
never gonna happen

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ronaldo has said that he wants to play with Beckham, and he will move to London to do so. This is infact 100% true, so I wonder what RM will do about it :greed:

TBH he's better suited to Chelsea and a nicer enviroment for him to be in ^_^.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
April 26, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronaldo wants Chelsea move
Real Madrid striker Ronaldo claims he would move to Chelsea if David Beckham goes there. "It is my dream to play in the Premiership and it would be perfect if it was with David," said the former Inter player. "I can assure you that David and I will play together in the same side for many years to come. I will go wherever he goes."

channel4

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
Exactly a pure mercenary,Who stuck it up Inter's culo after all they'd done for him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts