Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MILANO- Many stars from the soccer world of Rio came over for the opening of Ronaldo's new restaurant, specializing in mediterranean food . Also among the guests was the Flamengo's defender Athirson, who Ronaldo complimented for his recent nomination as best Championship player.
The phenomenon also joked with him and said: " Maybe one day we'll find ourselves playing together". That was enough to give rise to rumors about his supposed intention to join the Brazilian club Falmengo. And this is the same old story. Is Ronaldo considering joining Flamengo? The forward replied : " I always said that Falmengo belongs to my past. As a child I was a great fan of them. But that's all. I'm really working hard to recover and to be able to play again.But obviousely for Inter". Ronaldo made this statement during his daily physiotherapy programme with Nilton Petrone. His recovery continues on schedule: at the moment Ronaldo can bend his knee up to 65 degrees. So what Orilai said is not necessary:" I talked to Ronaldo today and he pointed out that he wants to stay at Inter. There is no need for alarm bells ,then. He won't go to Flamengo".

This is from Inter.it and there is no sense R9 would leave,he knows that he owes Inter and Moratti a lot!!He would not leave until he won the Serie A with his Blue and Black shirt!!

Forza R9!!!
Forza Inter!!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yes that´s good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts