Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scored 2 goals today to save inter.

Did he play well, like in the game x Yugoslavia??

I hope Felipao takes it easy on him and only puts him to play 45 minutes on wednesday against the portuguese!
Let's put him on fire only in the World Cup!;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I've heard he had a few flashy dribbles and so on and I've seen both of his goal and his first one was a normal Ronaldo dribbling the goalkeeper to score and the 2nd one was a stunning rocket shot from outside the box, after he scored that the whole Inter bench fell on him. :D

Ronaldo should just play 45 minutes, I totally agree with you there Ze.. we shouldn't put too much pressure on him because he just played 90 minutes, he scored 2 goals and he is gonna take a plane to Portugal, can't ask for too much in so little time IMO. :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THe main thing is that if he scores 10 goals in this game we wont win nothing, and if he scores 0 goals we also don't win nothing. Now if he gets injured a gain we LOSE MASSIVELY!:( :depress: :mad:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I'm not worried about him getting injured again, If he can't go all out now then he will never be able to, atleast before the World Cup but it's better to be safe then sorry so that's why I think we should just let him play 45 minutes.

But, if he wants i'm not scared to let him play the whole 90 minutes aswell because he's mentally and physcally ready.. no worries. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I watched some of Inter's match against Feyenoord on Thursday, and I became very tense whenever Ronaldo was fouled. Although I know he should be fine now and be able to handle fouls, it still makes me very nervous to see him fall down.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yeah, i can't hide it because i am the same way as you Tim whenever he gets fouled but i am sure i'll be able to relax whenever he gets fouled after he plays consistently for a few months. :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don;t worry guys, we will all celebrate when he slams Italy's goal (just like in Copa America 99) when he scores the winner in the final and we wil lift this 5th trophy ;) :D :cool: ;)

But now he has 1 month and a half to get in real shape, and then he will be flighying!;) ;) :cool:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I suppose I will eventually stop worrying, once I have seen him play normally for a while.

And there will be more scenes like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
It was a great day for him and Brasil and of course Inter.I saw the game.He was really good today.You could see some of his famous moves.But he needs to play more before the WC.

Welcome back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts