Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brazilian striker launched a bottle towards his own fans following some insults from the stands.
The relationship between Ronaldo and Real Madrid now seems to be completely over. The former Inter player reacted angrily after being abused verbally by his own fans during the weekend match against Getafe which the Spanish giants won 1-0.

On his way out of the pitch, Ronaldo was whistled and jeered, prompting the Brazilian player to throw a bottle towards his fans.

“When I went towards my bench, two youths shouted racist insults towards me and my mother. I reacted in the wrong way, but the insults were really ugly.”
Latest transfer rumours have linked Ronaldo back to Inter, in a swap deal involving Adriano.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I heard the interview and he said nothing of racist remarks. He did say that the fan insulted him and his mom. But even his club admonished him, Butra and Salgado talked about Ronaldo not reacting properly. Ronaldo apologized the next day saying he overreacted.

The media is crazy, in this crappy article alone, they talk about a possible swap for Adriano and racist remarks:rolleyes:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
But even his club admonished him, Butra and Salgado talked about Ronaldo not reacting properly
Both are wrong. I know if someone talks about my mommy; whomever that person is boy/girl/cule :D....will get his/her/cule arse KICKED by MOI!

Ronaldo should have punched those 3 pieces of trash in their faces for insulting Mama Fenomena!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
exactly there are major Racism is a major thing what needs to be tackled-easier said then done. But surely there is some way they can deal with matter e.g. monitoring all sections of the crowd but with volume? (I'm not sure if there is on the seat locater thingy I saw on Dream team which is not neccessarily true)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Racism needs to be extinct but with the current people controlling the world it is unfortunately impossible.

·
Registered
458 Posts
racism has no place in football. Ronaldo should be applauded for speaking
up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts