Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of days after Ronaldo admitted a loan could be a possible solution to improve his recover, escaping though play of Serie A, and despite Inter denied this could be a chance they could even start to think about, the Brazilian forward released a new interview to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' where he continued to support his theory

"Last two years at Inter deranged my life, I changed a lot in this time. My main thought is still that to come back in Italy, in the club of Massimo Moratti, but I really feel the need to start again, to re-build myself, to think just to me" Ronaldo said.

And he added "To play on those levels I used to do in the past I need to find myself again. I think me, my agents and Inter should talk a lot, to decide what to do for my future, even if the most important thing is still my full recover".

The forward explained the choice to move to Flamengo on loan isn't the only one he could accept "No prearranged choices, no prearranged answers". So the Italian paper reports now the new possible destination of Ronaldo could be the MLS.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hey GIGI their are two other posts on this topic:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hey gigi let me help you out :D:D:D
if you hop on to CNNSI.com there's an article that states Ronaldo is considering even the *Gasp!* MLS.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yoyo I am getting tired of this.

Anyway......if R9 leaves it will not be the best thing because for the past years he has been in one system of medical care and to change it now would be ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
ilTAZZ you are right> It is getting out of hand!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
if ronaldo comes to mls, i will see every game in person. but he's not coming. he will play as many inter scrimmage games as he needs until he's ready. inter said again today: there is no rush on ronaldo, and he can have as much time as he wants to get ready ... with us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts