Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make matters worse, Ronaldo has been ruled out for two weeks.

He will deffinately miss the Madrid derby on Saturday and has a small chance of playing against Barcelona on the 25th.

We need him back badly he has been our most important player this season with 24 goals in 27 games.

I think Valencia will lose at least one game from now until the end of the season, but the question is do Madrid have what it takes to win all their games?

I hope so.

Don't forget last season at the same stage we were four points behind Sociedad and still won the league.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is difficult to compare.

Casillas, for example, has been excellent this season but has suffered at the hands of our poor defense.

Beckham has also been great for large parts of the season.

Zidane has been playing well lately but Ronaldo's goals have been very important to us this season.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The doctors have reported that Ronaldo will miss the Madrid derby but should be back for the game against his former team, Barcelona, in two weeks time.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
MoDa said:
The most important player this season for real madrid is Zidan!
Hahahaaa ... Its' a joke, right.

I can name 10 players who are more important than the old hen. The guy suck now. I watched the game on sunday and he was no where to be seen. Zidane and Raul are really costing Madrid big time. Even Guti is a better player this season than the both of them

·
Banned
129 Posts
No its not a joke!

Zidan even though I dislike him but he setted all of Ronaldo's goals maybe two or three goals were not out from Zidan's foot, other than that Ronlado was only putting his leg into the way of the ball after Zidan doing all work by his own!Unbelievably there is still some people in the world who can only see the finisher not the setter!If Zidan not in the field, Ronaldo will automatically disappear,and we saw that so many times this season and last season as well.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I think that both of you are right.

Zidane has been on the field, but he "hasn't" been at the same time. I think that is what Calcio100 is refering to. The guy has played but terribly.

An in form Zidane is, imo, the most important player but Zizou, has not even been a shadow of himself this season. I hope his terrible orm contnue al the way into the Euro 2004.

T

·
0 Posts
MoDa said:
No its not a joke!

Zidan even though I dislike him but he setted all of Ronaldo's goals maybe two or three goals were not out from Zidan's foot, other than that Ronlado was only putting his leg into the way of the ball after Zidan doing all work by his own!Unbelievably there is still some people in the world who can only see the finisher not the setter!If Zidan not in the field, Ronaldo will automatically disappear,and we saw that so many times this season and last season as well.
This is ridiculous, Zidane only has like 6 assists in la liga,
I guess Ronaldo made 4 goals with each assist of Zidane.

6*4=24 goals right?

They are both amazing players who aren't utilized fully.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Ronaldo is the most important player. Real Madrid don't know what to do with the ball when they don't have the Brazilian.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts