Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palmeiras are trying to get Ronaldo on loan. As they have the same sponsor as Inter that would make things easier.

I know for sure that his wife will hope he loses every game!;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Meanwhile, Ronaldo's agent Ridrigo Paiva revealed that they know nothing of the matter.

"Ronaldo knows nothing at all about that. He was never sought out by anyone from Palmeiras and the one who should be speaking on the subject is Inter," indicated Paiva on pele.net.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
...............let us hope Palmeiras do not have an Argentinian manager! More bench sitting for the thoroughbred from Rio..............

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Palmeiras are trying to get Ronaldo on loan. As they have the same sponsor as Inter that would make things easier.

I know for sure that his wife will hope he loses every game!;)
i heard that about a couple days ago...but also heard that Nike has blocked the deal...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Cuper didn't even let Ronaldo play a minute during the Atalanta game this Sunday. :(

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I don't think Cuper is doing it intentionaly.Its for R9's own good.He probably will play against Lazio and that maniac Couto will break his leg again.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
You should, Taffarel. ;) Cuper is a good man and would never do such a thing, It's for Fenomeno's own good...I may have been dissapointed but I have never doubted that Cuper did it for no good reason. :) :cool:

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
If you saw Vieri and Recoba playing against Roma, you know why Ronaldo doesn't play.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
updated on ronaldo's rumor...

Top Brazilian Clubs Try To Lure Ronaldo Back Home
News Archive

Ronaldo in rare action for Inter (AP)
04/10/2002.
According to the latest reports out of Brazil, three of the country's top clubs are actively attempting to lure Ronaldo back to his homeland.

TV Globo reported on Tuesday that agents of the injury-prone Inter Milan star have flown to Brazil to hear out offers from Palmeiras, Sao Paulo and Flamengo, for the services of their top client.

Ronaldo, 25, has only just recently returned from yet another lengthy spell on the sidelines and played for his national team for the first time in over two years against Yugoslavia at the end of March.

It is highly unlikely that he would favour a permanent move back to Brazil within the next couple of years, however. Certainly not before the rapidly approaching World Cup.

soccerage

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Morratti has denied rumours that Ronaldo will be going to Palmeiras on loan to become fit for the World Cup and has also blocked the move. :eek:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
after seeing inter lay last night, i can only agree with ronaldo leaving that dumbas cuper alone.... the guy is clueless. i fell sorry for inter fns of having such a thick manager

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well I saw the Real v Man U. game the other night and unless drastic changes are made Ronaldo will not stay there either. It is a waste of his talents. he gets very few passes. Many times, he had to drop back. He created more for others than they (Zidane, Makelele, etc) for him.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Billi said:
he gets very few passes. Many times, he had to drop back. He created more for others than they (Zidane, Makelele, etc) for him.
I noticed that as well,Only time he got the ball when the players had no choice but to pass it to him when he was surrounded by defenders.Yes he dropped back back quite a number of times.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
against rayo vallecano GUTI din't pass one single time to ronaldo, even when he was completely open.... it was ridiculous!:fero: :devil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts