Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet again we blow it big time...

The club has no winning mentality at all, if we cannot win the league this season when will we ever do so.

The problem lies mainly at the crippled feet of Bucktooth (ie. Ronaldo), he seems to play when he plays like it , cries when things do not go his own way and is a disruption to our team.

Before he came back into the team we were doing well and on the way to title success. He comes back and what happens...

He is a LOSER, he has never won the league at any of the clubs he has played for and yet gets paid milions for showing us his hideous teeth.

The man is a disgrace not only to Inter but to Brazil.

The time has come for Inter to get rid off this cancer who even when he does not play hangs around like a malignant tumour eroding the carcass of a once great club.

BE GONE...
(and take Gresko, Georgatos etc with you)

GOODNIGHT
AND AMEN

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't forget that Cuper is also a LOSER.

He is a great coach, but he often loses on the last day.
With so many losers on the team, Inter will need to get a big lead if they hope to win the title. Then, they can choke again and still win

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
This is pathetic

R9 is great on the field

But today it snot only him who fell victim to nerves

It was Vieri and everyone......even stone cold serious players like our very own Javier Zanetti were below par. Great player slike DiBiagio and Materazzi fell to peices. Toldo was a mess.

We all sucked today

ONly Cordoba and Recoba played like men today as far as i am concerned

·
Registered
158 Posts
Marel said:
Cuper is the real cancer, wherever he goes, he has always been a loser and forever be a loser.
Sorry 4 saying this!! BUT I THINK THAT U R A EVEN BIGGER LOSER!! IN FACT I THINK THAT U R THE ONLY LOSER AROUND HERE!!!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Tony Montana said:
Yet again we blow it big time...

The club has no winning mentality at all, if we cannot win the league this season when will we ever do so.

The problem lies mainly at the crippled feet of Bucktooth (ie. Ronaldo), he seems to play when he plays like it , cries when things do not go his own way and is a disruption to our team.

Before he came back into the team we were doing well and on the way to title success. He comes back and what happens...

He is a LOSER, he has never won the league at any of the clubs he has played for and yet gets paid milions for showing us his hideous teeth.

The man is a disgrace not only to Inter but to Brazil.

The time has come for Inter to get rid off this cancer who even when he does not play hangs around like a malignant tumour eroding the carcass of a once great club.

BE GONE...
(and take Gresko, Georgatos etc with you)

GOODNIGHT
AND AMEN
Fucck you and the horse you rode in and your mother and your sisters.

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
RONNIE Is a symbol of INTER.....WE Should get 2 defenders and we will be unbeatable,Guys we r all dissapointed,but this is only Cupers first yr in charge,We r in the Champions League atleast.......F*** Gresko

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
stop the fight, guys...

and Marel , we have had enough of your sh!t...this is the last warning!!!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
This is an usual reaction from the ones that don't have cool heads. find scapegoats, someone to blame everything on. It is so much more easy if there is just ONE to hate.

And Carson, I suggest you discuss those irritating Juve fnas on some moderator forum, I would not tolerate them in an forum I was moderating.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts