Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should Brazil win the world cup- im betting ronaldo will be top scorer. if he is, will it signal a new ronaldo, a rejuvenated ronaldo for madrid, or another team, and could he return to the old goal-scoring monster that he was?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,440 Posts
Players like Ronaldo are always able to reach their best when it matters the most. They were saying the same things before the last World Cup, and look how did then. I think that as soon as he comes to a place where he is loved like he is in Brazil, he will become himself again. It seems like he lacks confidence right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Stygmata said:
No, i'm sure Ronaldo will do well for Brazil. But his time is over.
He's 29, how can his time be over? :rollani:

Barca fans and their wishful thinking makes me laugh, you'd think outpacing their entire defense and chipping it over that fool Valdes at the weekend would prove to them that Ronnie is anything but finished.

Guess not.
 

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
Joined
·
19,988 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
Ronaldo won´t do shit at the WC. Brazil is going down if they play Robinho, Ronaldo, Adriano.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Culéd said:
He outpaced a midfielder that got injured in the same moment. It's perspective, I guess.
Puyol couldn't get there in time either. :D

Anyways, Ronaldo is faster than any Barca defender, so you get the point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Sure, it's highly likely that he'll finish top scorer, but he'll just be profitting from the hard work of others as he has done for the past 4 or 5 years. He's very lucky to have such creative players around him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Ferenc Puskas said:
Sure, it's highly likely that he'll finish top scorer, but he'll just be profitting from the hard work of others as he has done for the past 4 or 5 years. He's very lucky to have such creative players around him.
So where were the creative players that powered Ronaldo to 30 goals in 34 games for PSV?

Real Madrid have been pathetic at creativity over the last couple of seasons, but Ronaldo still has his goals.
 

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
Joined
·
19,988 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Puyol couldn't get there in time either. :D

Anyways, Ronaldo is faster than any Barca defender, so you get the point.
You're speaking hypothetically, if Puyol was the one marking him at the time and not at the other side (on the right..) I'm not sure you'd be singing the same tune. :tongue:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
Why bring up the fact, he once was a great player, when he isn´t anymore :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
sonic18 said:
Why bring up the fact, he once was a great player, when he isn´t anymore :rolleyes:
So looking at Ronaldo's goal against Barcelona at the weekend, how can someone like that not be a great player anymore? :rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,528 Posts
Culéd said:
He outpaced a midfielder that got injured in the same moment. It's perspective, I guess.
He got injured because he was trying to catch Ronaldo sounds more right :)

He wouldn't have gotten injured if he running behind a slow b!tch wouldn't he?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
Macumba said:
He still is the current World Champ my friend :)
Yes he is, but a current world champ, with the talent we all know he posess, should have a better attitude, don´t you agree?
It could end up a problem for you in Germany :lala:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
L-Pheno said:
So looking at Ronaldo's goal against Barcelona at the weekend, how can someone like that not be a great player anymore? :rollani:
Well culed already gave the answer for me about the goal :tongue:
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top