Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading over in the Brazillian forum that Ronaldo has taken shots at both Pele and Platini in an article from "O Globo". What struck me was what he said about Platini; "I care nothing for Platini. I have a French teammate friend (Zinedine Zidane) who has surpassed everything he ever did and he has always told me that Platini is jealous."

My reaction was a huge laugh :dielaugh: because I know it probably hit Platini. What do you guys think?

·
Administrator
24,876 Posts
that ronaldo should focus on playing football, which is something he seem to have forgoten in a while...

·
Registered
382 Posts
O Glorioso said:
I was reading over in the Brazillian forum that Ronaldo has taken shots at both Pele and Platini in an article from "O Globo". What struck me was what he said about Platini; "I care nothing for Platini. I have a French teammate friend (Zinedine Zidane) who has surpassed everything he ever did and he has always told me that Platini is jealous."

My reaction was a huge laugh :dielaugh: because I know it probably hit Platini. What do you guys think?

he took a shot at Zidane too. :howler:

·
Administrator
24,876 Posts
O Glorioso said:
:dielaugh: Ana, I know you definitely thought I was refering to CR7.
to our boy? :eekani:

of coz not!

he's been doing great :proud:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I agree with Ronaldo.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ronaldo is right again.

I think alot of former players are bitter they can no longer play and didn't get the advantages of the current players. Most footballers past or present have a very loose grip on reality as they are detached from the 'real' world for most of their life.

I think Platini just wanted a bit more exposure so he gets enough Corporate sponsorship, probably jealous of Pele's corporate whoring.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Nuick said:
Ronaldo is right again.

I think alot of former players are bitter they can no longer play and didn't get the advantages of the current players. Most footballers past or present have a very loose grip on reality as they are detached from the 'real' world for most of their life.

I think Platini just wanted a bit more exposure so he gets enough Corporate sponsorship, probably jealous of Pele's corporate whoring.
'Corporate whoring'

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cheersch

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
victorvaldes.1. said:
platini talks too much shit...hasnt he said stuff about del piero in the past as well?
Yeah. It seems that after retiring from football, resentment and jealousy became Platini's new sports.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Platini should take a leaf out of Charlie George's book, he is a legend that is an ambassador for football and always reserves praise for the great players even if they are our deadly rivals. :star:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It's not secret that ex-footballers talk sh!t.

There is a difference between the idiotic comments of Pele and Maradona and the snobby, bitter comments of Cruyff and Platini though.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Platini thinks very highly of himself indeed and generally, he lacks humility. What he said about Ronaldo is true though. And I hope Ronaldo's idea of getting a third party (Zidane) involved in this stupid childish argument by supposedly quoting him has some kind of grounds to it otherwise I'd be Zizou I'd fill up Ronnie's next burger with laxatives!

·
Registered
43,688 Posts
Ain't the first time Ronaldo dropped his "friends" in it. When he left Inter he said he did so because Cuper was such a terrible, terrible person. Then he said Emre and Okan, WHO WERE STILL AT INTER, would back him up on this. :D What a pal.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts