Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo said to Real Madrid TV, that he won't retire until he wins the champions league.

The question now remains, is he going to win it? If yes do you think its going to be with Real Madrid?

·
Registered
293 Posts
not within another 2 years if no squad members had been changed

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Point of this thread is ?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
husain_14 said:
The point is that he'll be 79 and he'll keep playing football. His international achievements are great, but his club achievements aren't.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
The Original Number 9 .... I wish him a Happy Easter as well!

I am sure he will achieve whatever he wants to achieve, unless if he watches his DDD (deflating diet dystopia) and degrading physical state, then he'll be fine .... I hope he accomplishes his set-goals and prove many why he was (and for some still is) the most formidable, fear-provoking and influential striker of the last decade alongside with Raul. I wish him a cool gulp of Kool-Aid-B-Mariachi (without the lemon).

P.S. Those who wish the other-wise, gulp your own Kool-Aid.

P.P.S Have a great Easter Everybody!!!! :jester:

Sincerly and Sincerly Sincere,
El Mariachi says: "Hala Madrid"

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Good luck to Ronaldo with that...the reason why O Fenomeno has not won the UCL yet is because FIFA and the UEFA orgs...don't want him to...

Because if he does, then FIFA is going to be forced to label RONALDO as the best footballer ever and this will cause riots in Argentina and Brazil :D

If O Fenomeno wins the CL, he will be regarded the best ever; surpassing both Maradona and Pele!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
husain_14 said:

Listen, this isn't your forum so shut your little mouth because I have the right to start any thread I want, without needing your opinion.

So go away

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Koeman4 said:
The point is that he'll be 79 and he'll keep playing football. His international achievements are great, but his club achievements aren't.

Not every club is like Barcelona mate, it took you around 80 years to win 1 CL, sorry but that isn't the case in our club, LOL

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Dagoods said:
If O Fenomeno wins the CL, he will be regarded the best ever; surpassing both Maradona and Pele!
Yet you don't think that your posts are different than Beckham Mania:howler:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
barça said:
Yet you don't think that your posts are different than Beckham Mania:howler:
Of course they are, Dagoods is original...BM is just another Dagoods wannabe....just like barca is just another club wanting to be as successful as REAL MADRID!

·
40,147 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Not every club is like Barcelona mate, it took you around 80 years to win 1 CL, sorry but that isn't the case in our club, LOL
From this point of view, you needed 50 years to win a EC too. :pp

Look, I didn't choose my club for the amounts of trophies in our Museum. Barça is beyond that. Barça is much more than cups and leagues... but I won't explain this here, because it would be too long. I don't messure my club for the amount of cups, so I don't care if you win 1000 CLs and 3000 Ligas, because I will always be a proud barcelonista. :stuckup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I've told Dagoods this many times and quite a long time ago as well but he doesn't register it. :tongue:

--> Ronaldo is the cursed one when it comes to the UCL. :eekani: He'll never win it IMO. :stuckup:

·
Registered
59,141 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Look, I didn't choose my club for the amounts of trophies in our Museum.
and for that reason, I support Espanyol :proud: :star:

You should too:stuckup:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Haroon said:
I've told Dagoods this many times and quite a long time ago as well but he doesn't register it. :tongue:

--> Ronaldo is the cursed one when it comes to the UCL. :eekani: He'll never win it IMO. :stuckup:
Who let the dog in? :D :D :D

If Ronaldo managed to win the UFEA CUP, believe me...he can go ahead and conquer the UCL as well ;)

next year is the year of: RM & O Fenomeno. Once RM wins their 10th cup, it will be known to world as "La Decima del Fenomeno" ;)

·
40,147 Posts
Wally said:
and for that reason, I support Espanyol :proud: :star:

You should too:stuckup:
How many times do I have to tell you? Take your pills, as your psychologist said. :D

You support Espanyol because you're anti-Barcelonista and we're supposed to be the Spanish Ajax or something like that... but if you knew Espanyol's history, you would be ashamed to say these things in a public forum. :pp

BTW, I'm happy to see that you're a fan of our first signing: Mark Van Bommel. :D Whenever Feyenoord has a decent player, we'll sign one... tough thing though. :D

·
Registered
59,141 Posts
Koeman4 said:
BTW, I'm happy to see that you're a fan of our first signing: Mark Van Bommel. :D Whenever Feyenoord has a decent player, we'll sign one... tough thing though. :D
he's not yours yet :stuckup: and if he read my warning I put in your forum, he'll have 2nd thoughts on joining :stuckup: but for the time being he will remain a hero for me after last Sunday :proud:

well you got one, Gio :D raised and brought up by Hollands first ever and last winners of a European trophy, Feyenoord! be proud :shades:

·
40,147 Posts
Wally said:
he's not yours yet :stuckup: and if he read my warning I put in your forum, he'll have 2nd thoughts on joining :stuckup: but for the time being he will remain a hero for me after last Sunday :proud:

well you got one, Gio :D raised and brought up by Hollands first and last winners of a European trophy, Feyenoord! be proud :shades:
Your warning is silly... god knows that you only go to Spurs if you don't have any other option... Spurs or dead... some people prefer to live in the ridicule rather than to die. :D

Oh yeah... Gio. We got him from Arsenal though and he had played in Rangers too. We had to be sure before buying someone that had played in Feyenoord. :pp

BTW, talking about the last European trophy... did you like our last one?

·
Registered
59,141 Posts
Koeman4 said:
BTW, talking about the last European trophy... did you like our last one?
your last CL? complete fluke. The whole of England hates the guy too and they, the inventors of football know best :stuckup:

and keep on buying from Ajax. Get vd Vaart and the whole lot of them :D we'll just then keep our future world class stars Romeo Castelen, Solomon Kalou and Dirk Kuijt to then double the ammount of CLs you have :shades: :thmbup: :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Yes, of course Ronaldo can win the Champions League with Real Madrid.

First of all, he needs to alter his own attitude and commitment to the club by training harder and improving his physical shape. Secondly, we need to surround him with some new, young and talented players in the correct positions on the field. We also need some stability at management level, there's no point going through four coaches in one year. Finally, you also need some luck at this level.

Personally, I feel we have a fantastic chance to win the Champions League next season as long as we re-construct the team in the summer positively.

There's no way that a club like Real Madrid can fail to reach the semi-finals of the Champions League for two years running.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts