Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its possible. 6 Goals have usually been enough to win the golden boot. I feel it is guarantted that Brasil will make it to the quarterfinals. That gives Ronaldo 3 games to win the boot.

First off i want 90 minutes of attack. Not like silly italy. Fight til you got no more like the Germans.

The more goals the better. China's two best players arnt there thus this should be a romp.

Seriously if its anything under a 7 goal spread I will really really be sad and upset.

A 3-0 or even 5-0 win is nothing to me here.

I expect an epic win and I expect Juninhio and Ronaldinhio to seriously improve.

Here is hoping that ronaldo gets his hat trick or even 4!!!:fero:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I couldn't have agree more with you Jason. It's not only the best day of Ronaldo to take the golden boot but this game will be very morale boosting for him if he can knock in a few goals which is really the most important thing we can get out of this game besides taking the 3 points offcourse. I'd also like to see what Kaka can put up in this game so he can get some playing time under his belt if we have the match won already.

I'd also mention Ricardinho, I know he's just arrived a few days and wouldn't probably fit just right in but he'd be a great substitution to give him an early start on the important game against Costa Rica on June 13th, not sure if any of you guys would agree with me on that one though.

All in all, this should be an easy trashing in which I think we'll atleast win 3-0 or maybe 4-0 thanks to Il Fenomeno scoring a hattrick, I hope! ;)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
you guys are joking! ronaldo will not play anywhere near enough minutes against china to score lots of goals. he's not fit enough, and felipao will never run him out for 90 minutes in a game he's winning 3x0 or 4x0 because that doesn't make sense. he would have to pull ronaldo out after about an hour to save him for costa rica. no way ronaldo plays more than an hour in this one (unless the score is 1x1 or something crazy like that). ronaldo was dead tired after 72 minutes against turkey. he's our best goal scorer, and this is a difficult competition, so we need to save him. playing him for 90 minutes against china would be silly.

the china game is the perfect opportunity for felipao to give some players (like ricardinho, edilson and kaka) a chance to get some minutes on the field, because he might need them later. they won't be sharp if they're not playing. ricardinho especially should play at least a half, because he'll be very important for brazil as we march to the final.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts