vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As both players don't appear happy with their respective clubs, with Adriano having expressed that one day he would like to join Real Madrid and Ronaldo being a former Inter player, given that in the last few hours a possible swap deal has been rumoured in Italy, do you believe it's likely to happen?

Have your say :)

P.S. Needless to add that rumours often are fake

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
No way, ronaldo goes on about how he feels not wanted at real madrid by the fans, the Inter fans certianly won't accept him after how patient they were with his long term injuries.

·
Registered
505 Posts
It's possible but not so many people go back to their former clubs 'did he feel loved at Inter' because thats the reason of him wanting to leave and will the fans swap Emperor for Phenomenom, low chances really but Adriano has had a rough time lately, not doing what he's best at (scoring goals) and wonderful ones for that matter. Adriano to Real, but Ronaldo maybe to Man Utd if they'll want him--who minds two Ronaldo's?

·
Registered
69,732 Posts
No offense to the Inter fans, but their team is one of the biggest disasters in the transfer market of the last years, so all it´s possible. A Ronaldo-Adriano exchange would be one of the biggest mistakes in their history.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
GICA said:
No offense to the Inter fans, but their team is one of the biggest disasters in the transfer market of the last years, so all it´s possible. A Ronaldo-Adriano exchange would be one of the biggest mistakes in their history.

Yes, Moratti is dumb and he probably would've considered this and done so if it wasn't for the big fact that most Interisti HATES Ronaldo with passion. It'd be caos in San Siro, really!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
^^HAHAHAHA^^^

I dont want him back...even tho I do a lil bit but I dont want him back...He's Older,lazier,more injury prone ...NO THANKS!!!

Twas nice while it lasted , meaning R9 in an Inter shirt..(sigh)but now ...Hell NO..Addriano must stay..hel get a better season soon or wel build around him.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Moratti today: "Even though the vast majority of Inter fans would be against an eventual return of Ronaldo, I have a more practical point of view: If he's fit, why not"

May the debate continue :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I would like to see Ronaldo come back to Italy. Any of the two Milan teams would do. More exposure and revenue to the league - and ever more reason to dislike or laugh at our rivals depending on whoever were to get him.

More funny than that though - would be seeing Dagoods start rooting for Newcastle and hearing about Ronaldo touring the Teeside for absolute skank (hey - I read John Nic at football365!), while developing a liking for the regional culinary treats :).

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glen said:
I would like to see Ronaldo come back to Italy. Any of the two Milan teams would do. More exposure and revenue to the league - and ever more reason to dislike or laugh at our rivals depending on whoever were to get him.

More funny than that though - would be seeing Dagoods start rooting for Newcastle and hearing about Ronaldo touring the Teeside for absolute skank (hey - I read John Nic at football365!), while developing a liking for the regional culinary treats :).
He he :tongue:

Off topic: Do you have an opinion on Sweden's game vs Slovakia in the Hockey Olympic Tournament ;)

later, I'll be watching Lazio vs Roma :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Diavolo said:
Off topic: Do you have an opinion on Sweden's game vs Slovakia in the Hockey Olympic Tournament ;)
Yes. And while agreeing with most that it is scandalous to go out on the ice with the expressed desire to lose, I will not even start to debate what you alledge to, because it is SUCH a long shot, and the two situations are so totally different.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Barçawinner said:
I can not imagine Inter swapping a 24 year old for a 30 year old.. sorry.
Ronaldo is 29.

Swap for Adriano? No thanks. Adriano will never be the player that Ronaldo is, even Ronnie who is having a poor season still has a more impressive goal record than Adriano.

If we have to take Ronaldo to Italy in exchange for another forward then at least give us Zlatan.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
L-Pheno said:
If we have to take Ronaldo to Italy in exchange for another forward then at least give us Zlatan.
:scared: :eekani:

You can have Zlatan though.... just leave Ronaldo out of it and start counting your money, 'cause it'll take a fair amount of dough.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Glen said:
:scared: :eekani:

You can have Zlatan though.... just leave Ronaldo out of it and start counting your money, 'cause it'll take a fair amount of dough.
To be honest, Zlatan is not my first choice.

My first choice would be Valencia forward David Villa, but that seems unlikely given the hostile history we have with Valencia in the transfer market.

Henry would also be great, but he is in love with Arsenal.

That will eventually leave us turning to Italy to replace Ronaldo, and I prefer Zlatan 100 times over Adriano.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts