Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u think that ronaldinho will turn to a disappiontement like denilson or he will be a world star?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I'm one of his big fans as you can see, I'm gonna have to go with World Star. :star:

·
Registered
15,744 Posts
Ronaldinho has a huge future ahead of him, and I believe will leave PSG next season to go to la liga or serie a.

The world cup is his stage to show everyone what he can do. He is a huge talent, and I'm sure he will impress all as he take Brazil to their 5th world cup.;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Great words, Rodriguez. Ronaldinho has been a titular from Big Phil and Scolari has a good relationship with Roni's current coach at PSG and they are both keen admirers of him.

Ronaldinho will be in the first 11 and shine for the Selecao, I smell our 5th World Cup, no? ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I would be very proud to see a PSG player in the Brazilian starting line up!!!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Go check out the Brazil forum and you'll see that our very own little Ronaldinho Gaucho will be in the starting eleven, for sure! :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
He has the potential to be a World Star, I think that he should remain at PSG for at least another season. If he goes to somebody like Barca or Real Madrid, he won't get a starting place 100%. This could slow down his career.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Excellent words there, Cannavaro! :)

Ronaldinho has also realisted that and says he will stays for PSG for another year especially if they make the Champions League so he can get some slight CL experience. Him and Djibrill Cisse are smart "kids" because they don't get themselves into the hype to mess up their carreers and don't seem as spoiled as for example, Javier Saviola although he's doing fine he went to La Liga way too early. ;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would like to see him remain at PSG, and I would like to see PSG in the CL. I have always rated them, but they have seemed to slow up in the last few years, well what I have seen of them.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yep, PSG is my team but yes the past 2 years have been a living hell and if we don't make the Champions League we will have to go trough another horrible re-building proccess, i'm afraid. :depress:

·
Registered
775 Posts
He Was a World Star And he Is a World Star NOW!!!!!!! And he will be A WORLD STAR!! HOPEFULLY

M

·
0 Posts
He'll be a world star definantly, much better than Denilson as he has adapted to his league so much better...thats a first a foremost quality of a superstar player.

and i definantly agree with all of you that say he should stay on with PSG... hes getting a constant first team place and PSG can definantly win titles and cups.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Ronaldinho Gaucho is a :star: !!!!! No doubt in me mind.. ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
he gonna be a huge :star: in the world cup........he is young and already great.........him, rivaldo and ronaldo....dat b a good combo!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Triple R is going to be very huge and I am pretty sure that Rivaldo, Ronaldo & ROnaldinho will be huge and wait untill the second half when Luizao and Denilson come in the 2nd half, Kaka is another rising star too. :happy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts