Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FERGIE CLOSES IN ON RONALDINHO
MANCHESTER UNITED are closing in on a sensational £20million swoop for Brazilian Ronaldinho.

Sir Alex Ferguson has made the World Cup superstar his top target and is eager to clinch a deal with Paris St Germain before the new season kicks off.

Boss Fergie sees Ronaldinho, 22, as the perfect man to play behind striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

The Brazilian (below) is keen to play in the Premiership and his dazzling skills would make him a huge favourite at Old Trafford.

Ronaldinho, whose stunning goal knocked England out oftheWorld Cup nine days ago, lines up against Germany intoday's final in Yokohama.

Sport Of The World

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I t would be nice to have him...but i doubt that article has a thread of truth in it.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
then we could sell off that over-rated back of argentine ****! rio would be the only other must buy for us.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
oh yeah, sorry to be a pain int the arse, but can you aim to keep this sort of stuff in the appropiate thread where people expect to find it.
cheers-alex

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
First we should spend big on a couple of defenders and then perhaps Fergie could eye to get a WC partner for Ruud.Ronaldinho would be great but at first we must sort out things at the back.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
If Ronaldinho does arrive at OT then a certain Luke Chadwick may lose his mantle ...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
ronaldinho hasn't got quite as many ***** spots though;) :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
And hungry ones at that! :)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
But you gotta agree, the guy looks like a hamster for real :).

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Actually Ronaldinho looks a lot like Luke Chadwick....I think they are twins ;), they got separated at birth :D.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
half hamster, half man....hamann. hang on a minute....;)
HAHA ... If I can borrow a quote from Martin Tyler from Euro96 ...

It gets better and better and better!

·
Registered
775 Posts
YEAH YEAH#

Come and bring with you ferdinand :)

:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
:D So funny... but really Hamann funny!! Hah hah hah!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts