Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sanz wants Ronaldinho of Gremio to replace Anelka if he goes to PSG according to Diario AS today. He is said to be not for sale but with the sale of Anelka for 5000m pta. this will create a large proportion of funding needed to tempt Gremio into a sale.
According to Marca today the rumour of Angulo signing has resurfaced.

I hope that we do sign Ronaldinho and sell Anelka as Ronaldinho will surely have a better attitude towards the club and is a future megastar. Also the fact that Barca want him is enough reason to steal him first and deny Barca him.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Damn! This is really anoying me. I mean just a week ago Sanz anounces that Anelka will stay for sure and here we have another rumor. I know it's just a rumor, but it still frustrates me :( Call me crazy, but I would keep Real Madrid the way they are now. Really, we could just use a good quality playmaker and perhaps another defender. Besides that our team is like Toshack put it - a team for the future. I mean just look how young our players are~! It's incredible and that's why I really don't want Ronaldinho. OK, he may be a great player and all, but the fact is Nicola$ Anelka is just settling in Madrid and the way he played against bayern, means we really should give him a chance. I'm not even gonna comment the Morientes rumors, because we all know he HAS to stay - and believe it or not the fact he did not get the call up to EURO 2000 may help us - I mean he would get like a huge amount of attention and this way many will simply forget him and good for us! :D Anyway I really just want Real Madrid to have a quiet transfer season - when was the last time that happened!? We shopuld really play with what we have, because it seems to finally have clicked! And like I said only a defender and playmaker - my choices here are still the same:
- Vasillis Tsartas
- Beto

Why them? well they're cheap and won't be another binch of wild stars. And that's what we really need - Real has to be a team not a camp full of stars. Of course I have my dream of ZiZou, but it seems to be a little unrealistic :)

Miguel Angel Angulo - with all due respect to this guy; call him great, anything really, but IMO this guy is not a future star - OK he has that something a striker needs, but he's really, really slow and IMO his technique lacks quite a bit. If anyone from Valencia then Gaizka Mendieta! Seriously.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This rumour has come about due to Anelka's whinging after the final again. He moaned about how he had to play, again, and he would like to move to Paris. I was willing to forgive and forget but after this after winning the final I say get rid of him once and for all as we will not lose that much money on him.

It's interesting seeing other peoples opinions on new players so here's mine.

centre backs- Marquez and either Marchena or Yepes.
creative mid- Veron

·
Registered
312 Posts
Real Madrid is fed up with Anelka and are ready to let him go, Juventus wants Anelka,that means Ronaldinho probably will be coming very soon to Real Madrid.

[This message has been edited by isgna (edited 02-06-2000).]

·
Registered
581 Posts
I know this is not a Brazilian board, but Ronaldinho should have played yesterday instead of Edmundo, what was Luxemburgo thinking? The entire Brazilian nation wants Ronaldinho to play, when he plays he scores. As for Edmundo, he blew it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts