Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
ofcourse he will stay and our club is defenitely the best club for him!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Well, speaking as a big fan of Ronaldinho and would like for his best.. France, Germany and maybe La Liga would fit his football. In France, PSG fit's him fine because he does get that free role that he demands and he's done pretty good, he started out bad but now he's playing the best football of his carreer and is a huge prospect for the future and is one of those young players who will shine in the WC. Ronaldinho might be a starter for the Brazillian NT this summer which will really give him time to shine. ;)

After the WC, his market value will double and I wouldn't be surprised if he moves to Germany or Spain. To say PSG is the best club for him is bullox because IMO he's had his fair share of problems at Paris to deal with and his hinted leaving, PSG is the best club for him this season but moving to a harder league like La Liga or the Bundesliga doesn't seem out of the question IMO, sorry PSG fans. Steph & Lebouef, Ronaldinho won't stick around for long.. I am sure he pictures PSG as a one season or one season in a half place to polish his skills for the time he missed, It's ok though.. if you make the CL he might stay for another season making it 2 seasons. Just keep hoping.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I know big clubs will be chasing him and he will for sure end up in italy or spain, no chance of going to germany..trust me;)

we can all hope he stays as long as possible! (and we can sell him for big money!!):)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Well, as a long follower of this kid ever since he played for Gremio and had scored his first officiall goal for the Brazillian's senior national team during the Copa America in 99 as a 19 year old being chased by both Milano clubs like Inter and Milan, FC Barcelona and Leeds United were also after him, not to mention by money spenders like Real Madrid. ;)

Milan were really going after him so he can partner Shevchenko upfront during the offseason of the 00-01 timing if my memory serves me correctly. :)

Gremio were litterally robbed considering the price they could have sold Ronaldinho, It's a shame for them because they could have made big money but their current "superstar" is Luizao a former Corinthians player if my memory serves me right. Ronaldinho would have left them a bunch of money because Barcelona had offered 45 million pounds but Gremio wanted even more, greedy eh? :eek:

Ronaldinho went to PSG for 4 million pounds, I love this kid but I am gonna be honest to you hardcore PSG fans and say that don't start to hate him if he leaves after this season, during the summer or during January next season because I've known him and I kinda know how he thinks and I know he sticked to the PSG deal because he was rusty and wanted a taste of European soccer, unless you guys build a great team that will be contenders in the Championat and decent in CL, he'll be gone.. so please don't hate him because his reason for signing to PSG was to play in an "easier" European league then the big one's like La Liga, the English Primiership or the Lega Calcio. Thanks. :happy:

I love you Roni! Forza Ronaldinho Gaucho! :star::star::star:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i read a rumour, which wasn't convincing to me at all, that PSG wanted Edgar Davids form Juve and were willing to offer Ronaldinho PLUS cash to get him.

like i said, wouldn't make too much of it......just thought i would tell you all about that.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I am really hoping that rumour is false but honestly I really can't tell you if it's true or not...if Ronaldinho had a choise i guarentee you he would go to Inter out of Italy and when you think about what's going on in the last couple of weeks he's shone that he wanted to bail out on Paris Saint German, let's hope he has more faith in the team! :jester:

Well he's also smart enough to know that if Calcio might not fit his style and might even sign for the German Bundesliga or the Spanish Liga. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts