Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
ronaldinho is my favorite player in the world and i think you all adore him here. i wish we can put links to ronaldinho's videos in this forum so we can all enjoy his great moves, runs, passes, skills and GOALS
plz put any link you know

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Welcome to Xtratime.

I've been raving about Ronaldinho ever since he came on as a sub and scored that wonderful gol vs Venezuela as a 19 year old kid in Copa America '99. :tongue:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to all of your Barcelona fans!!! R. Gaucho is the next best footballer on earth!!! I was so mad when RM decided to get BECKHAM instead of R. Gaucho!!! what a pathetic move!!!
:fero: :fero: :fero:

Ronaldohino Gaucho is the best AM since DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA and the best player one earth since IL FENOMENO RONALDO.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
hey guys

ronnie is my fave player aswell and i have made a number of video compilations of his goals and skills but unfortunately footballgoals.net is currently down but wen it returns you can download the videos from there!

WOT A PASS IN EL CLASSICO FOR XAVI! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
OK, Ronnie gets alot of headlines here, and he was superb after Judas got sent off. But where was he in the first half?

Puyol or Valdes were our best today I think.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
A lot of the play was on the right side away from him early on, and also the midfield was not winning the ball int he middle of the match so no one made a difference. LE21 came on and then it changed!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I just read the article you mentioned and notice this short paragraph:

Far from sinking brands, he enhances them: who else would smile to the cameras as he does a million kick-ups while climbing the stone steps of Spain's most holy shrine, the cathedral at Santiago de Compostela, pausing to complete the trick with an overhead kick at the top - smashing a window in the process? And still have the charm to melt the Archbishop, who didn't even mind (who asked for an autograph, in fact)?

Any chance that you have a video clip of the advertisement??? :) Thanx. ;)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
-=*[BarSel]*=- said:
I read in newspaper that Perez is going to sell Ronaldo next season and he'll buy Ronaldinho... haha
He cant just buy Ronnie... Barca have to accpet which they wont :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
He cant just buy Ronnie... Barca have to accpet which they wont :)
Yes, he can. He can pay Ronaldinho's "buy-out" fee. All players in Spain have this clausul and the club can't say anything (remember Figo?).

1 - 20 of 82 Posts