Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should get the young brazilian player Ronaldinho right now!
He is just excellent.
He hasnt sign for any other club ,has he?
It would be great to see him in the arsenal dress!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So we do
but Ronaldinho must be 10 times better then Edu

D

·
0 Posts
You got to be realistic :eek:
I think only Lazio or Barca will be able to fork out something like 40m pounds for this guy :D
That's how much they'll ask for him I'm sure(can't remember his Brazilian club :( ), he's a huge talent, just ask Argentina :D

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But now whwn Overmars is sold :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
We can afford him

B

·
0 Posts
But can he get a work permit?.

Strictly speaking he would need to have played in 75% of brazils fixtures during the past two years. I'm not sure he wholly satisfies this criteria, but the department of employment, could I guess, be leniant and except the fact that he plays for brazil as an excuse. I wouldn't think it would be a certainty though, by any means.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
inter can buy him
lazio and barca are not the richest teams in the world inter and real and barca and lazio are they can all buy any player they want we can but anyone from figo to barthez to shevchenko

B

·
0 Posts
Lazio, Inter, Real.....rich clubs?. Not conventionaly. How can you describe a club which is in tens of millions of pounds of debt, rich. They may have the potention to be wealthy, but they also have the potention to crumble and become bankrupt. What they are, are clubs which are willing to borrow heavely, at the possible expense of the clubs future, in search of glory. Whether that be for future renumeration or the vicarious glory it lends to whoever holds the helm.

Manure are the richest team in the world, by a mile. They are also one of the cheapest, given there spending capacity. Though perhaps, one follows the other.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Barca aren't in debt like the others.
After recently going through the profits of all the organisations owned by barca, they had alot more money than Man Utd. Plus it's real money, not fluctuating share value like Manu.

·
Registered
271 Posts
OK, i see your point. lol
But by recenly i meant just over a year ago, and the president at the time wasn't even running in the elections since he quit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts