Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
City Bid €40m For Ronaldinho, Milan Respond With €15m --goal

I think City meet Barca's Expectations, Ronaldinho would have no choice but to Go there.

But Wait, Chelsea's been Quiet. Real Madrid's been Quiet. Inter said No to that price.

Where will he land....

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
AC Milan.

I really can't see him going anywhere else other than the Italian giants. I really hope they don't fcuk him up like they did with Rivaldo.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rihana, but the 'giants' are not willing to pay. You still believe Barca would accept that 15 instead of 40.? Surely Ronaldinho wouldnt say no to .... say real or chelsea who defintely payup more than 15.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Ronaldinho won't join City though, and Barca can't sell him to City if he doesn't agree to go there.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Milan, it's were all of past it has-beens go.
...nevertheless, till the forthcomming CL final in Moscow in just under a month, current holders of the Cup with Big Ears, our 7th :)

On topic: as Laporta suggested today, he could even end up staying in Barcelona.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Rihana, but the 'giants' are not willing to pay. You still believe Barca would accept that 15 instead of 40.? Surely Ronaldinho wouldnt say no to .... say real or chelsea who defintely payup more than 15.
Ronaldinho seems to have his heart set on going to Milan, and Barcelona want to get rid of him ASAP.
On topic: as Laporta suggested today, he could even end up staying in Barcelona.
Very unlikely.

Rijkaard wants to get rid of him, and even the Barca fans who worshiped him are getting tired of his antics and want to see the back of him. He's been made the scapegoat and a bad influence to the other Barça stars (Messi in particular).

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
:scared::eek: Please NO!

The sooner Barca get rid of Ronaldinho, and hopefully Henry, the better! :thumbsup:

The "Galatico" era has certainly caught up big time with Barcelona this season, so time for a big clear out of "star names" and rebuild next season with younger players on the way up, instead of these two who are clearly on the way down.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I really can't see him going anywhere else other than the Italian giants. I really hope they don't fcuk him up like they did with Rivaldo.

I don't think Milan can f*ck him up anymore than he's f*cked himself.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems like Mancity are changing Coach/Manager to Entice this Gem.

Who does he work best with...? Surely not Mourinho.

A nobody like Steve McClaren might be good.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
He won't go to City, no chance in Hell.

I still think he will go to Milan.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R10 Happy, Barca Not happy = ACM
R10 Not Happy, Barca Happy = MANCity

Unless a Real Madrid or Chelsea or QPR Mega bucks
R10 Happy, Barca Happy = New Club Happy.

Barca may not want to sell cheap, that would make R10 sit for another season. Who has the most patience? The player might be desperate in need to play in a short career, just like everyone. OR Mancity use all efforts to create a fantastic enviroment to somehow fit R10... like captaincy, like influence etc......

·
Registered
4,690 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
would be cool if he went to city, it would be like maradona going to napoli, though diego was in his prime at the time.

i reckon he will go to milan, but it would be cool if he had a team built arounnd him at an upcoming club like city, i miss seeing his crazy skills on the pitch

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nothing in the world would take him to City.

But i can guarantee one of Etoo, Roni or Henry will leave.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chelsea are coming into the picture... as expected.

Kaka and Ronaldinho in £55m Chelsea link

KaKa too :neutral:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts