Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldinho would consider Chelsea
Barcelona star Ronaldinho has hinted that he could be open to a move to Chelsea in future.
The Brazilian claimed he rejected an offer from the Blues before agreeing a new contract in Spain last summer.

But Ronaldinho told the News of the World: "Any great player would want to be part of such a sensational team.

"What they are doing is amazing. It is a place where great things are going to happen. I respect them a lot and can maybe see myself in London one day."

The 24-year-old has helped transform Barcelona since joining from French side Paris St Germain for £21m in 2003.

And while he insists he is happy in Spain at the moment, he has been impressed with how things have developed at Stamford Bridge.

"My brother, who is also my agent (Roberto Assis), has spoken to me about Chelsea many times," he said.

"I had a chance to move to them before I came to Barcelona but at that time, even though they offered more money, I was not interested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4108745.stm

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
omg that would be a dreamer if he came :p would be willing to spend 50 mill pounds on him :p

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Ronnie won't diss a club now would he? Why should he wreck his personal image and cause an uproar by saying that Club X is not for him and League X is something he doesn't prefer. Being diplomatic is the way to go to keep all avenues open as he is not a Bandiera like Maldini, Costacurta & Baresi. :proud: :star:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
SegaRossi said:
The source was news of the world :rolleyes:

We dont need him anyway :hopefull:
Crap you don't need him,Who could'nt do with a ronaldinho.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Wait, I have a deal for you guys, this is my proposal:

100 million Euro's + Arjen Robben

That would help us clear a big part of our debts and give us a direct replacement for the left winger. Also it gives us the option to bring back Riquelme or bring Baptista to Barcelona :eek:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Wait, I have a deal for you guys, this is my proposal:

100 million Euro's + Arjen Robben

That would help us clear a big part of our debts and give us a direct replacement for the left winger. Also it gives us the option to bring back Riquelme or bring Baptista to Barcelona :eek:

No yopu pay us 100 Mil AR - we'll consider :).

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Its not like Roman would have a problem paying the amount of his buy out clause. But Real Madrid V2 don't need him, as it is they have players rotting away at the club already, why bring another?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Interista said:
Its not like Roman would have a problem paying the amount of his buy out clause. But Real Madrid V2 don't need him, as it is they have players rotting away at the club already, why bring another?
Buy out plus transfer fee, please that's too much $$$. I don't care if he could afford it, it's too much for one player.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Yeah, with 150 million you could buy a championship quality starting 11 for any team, why spend it on one player. Especially when one player is able to be marked out of a game.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
For Ronaldinho ill give about 20 to 30 milion pounds ill never would give 100 milion. Who does he think he is, he wins an award for the best player of the year and now teams should give 100 milions of pounds. I like dis guy I know he is good. Football is not an individual game it's a team game.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Abramovich would offer absurd amounts and pay them also that's the scary thing,When simply I don't understand why with the talent running around.Look at Kaka what a steal he was and he was bought for less than 10 million euros if I'm correct.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
with Roman though....he can splash out the money for Ronaldinho(i know hes not gonig to be sold but for my post he is the person i will pick) and then in a year or two can made another overpriced bid for the next young brazilian genius or spanish or italian one...thats the power of money in sports...just how it works.

i agree with you above and its true but with his type of money its not a problem to overspend..

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Kyp said:
omg that would be a dreamer if he came :p would be willing to spend 50 mill pounds on him :p
More like 100 million pounds. But atleast you'd have him! ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts