Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't have the time to dig out the topic on Ronaldinho, but just wanted to post this so we can keep track of the comments made by various (important) characters about a possible transfer of the Brasilian genius to Milan. :hopefull:

A recap of quotes in the past couple of weeks:

2 weeks ago, Cuore di Drago (for the pagants who don't know, that's Paolo Maldini!:stuckup: ) himself said that between Totti, Cassano and Ronaldinho, he'd take the Brasilian. :stuckup:

Yesterday, after the Sheva11-Ronaldinho11 charity match, here's what Ronaldinho himself said :

Su sports.it

"Nell'ambito della "Partita per la Speranza" a favore delle vittime dello Tsunami, Ronaldinho si è lasciato andare a una dichiarzione che non è passata inosservata.

"Al Milan ci andrei volentieri: ci sono tanti campioni - ha detto il brasiliano - Cosa vuol dire? Che per ora sono del Barcellona" :dazed::eekani:

"I would go with a great pleasure to Milan, there are so many champions there. What does that mean? It means that for now, I'm a Barcelona player."

More to come as things evolve...:hopefull:

Vai Cavaliere, dacci un bel regalo per la prossima stagione...:hopefull::happy: :happy:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
He said nearly the same about Inter and Juventus when he was at PSG.

Talk is cheap.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
What else was he going to say: "Milan? No, never! They suck! I'd rather die than go there!"? :rolleyes: He was just being polite. Don't make a big deal out of it.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Ruffian said:
What else was he going to say: "Milan? No, never! They suck! I'd rather die than go there!"? :rolleyes: He was just being polite. Don't make a big deal out of it.
He should have said that:D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Doubt it is true, but we need some real creativity to support Kaka (see Tsunami game - they work well together).
R10 is a dream, but maybe other cheaper option are also available.
Next mercato definetely has to be a big one, better a very big one. Keep in mind what Bill Shankly, coach of the great 70's Liverpool team who were successfull over a long period, said:
"Buy when you are strong"

·
Registered
303 Posts
I would exchange Kaka for Ronaldinho anyday.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I woudl say - FORGET IT! But with Barca it aint impossible. They are a great club and going strong right now and Ronaldinho is there leader. So out of question really, but Barca is known for going up and down and also having finacial difficulties, which unlike Real M ones are resolved with Gov help.

As I said - it will be the biggest move ever made, but why not ...

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Bayman said:
Doubt it is true, but we need some real creativity to support Kaka (see Tsunami game - they work well together).
R10 is a dream, but maybe other cheaper option are also available.
Next mercato definetely has to be a big one, better a very big one. Keep in mind what Bill Shankly, coach of the great 70's Liverpool team who were successfull over a long period, said:
"Buy when you are strong"

agree with the last sentence...buy the best players when you are strong. :stuckup:

however i don't agree that we would satisfy with 'cheaper options' there. According to berlu's buying habit, it's R10 or no one. :devil:

we are not udinese, parma or juve. We don't develop players but usually buy the established ones(kaka is an exception under berlu's era honestly).

If there's 0.01% ronaldinho could leave Barca one day, Berlusconi would fight till the very end to lure the brazilian here. It's Berlu's pleasure to 'collect' the best and the most entertaining players in the planet to wear in red-and-black. we would not satisfy by the Nedved s or Trez s. Just check the names Berlu brought over the years. :devil:

It's a dream. But R10 as playmaker while kaka-sheva in front of him is too good to even dream of. :eek:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
First of all, Berlu is no Perez. He won't get the best, he'll get the rest, aka Rivaldo.

Secondly, Ronaldinho won't leave.

So stop dreaming, and as San Siro put it, "Turn off your PLaystation video games"

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Ronnie will be welcomed with open arms :stuckup:
In :devil: HIM :devil: we trust :stuckup: Be prepared to see the holy trinity of Sheva, Ronnie & Ricky in the Red & Black sooner rather than later :stuckup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
He won't come to a team with Rui Costa and Kaka. Sell Kaka to Inter and you can have him.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Face it guys, Milan is failing...that is why the old Milan who used to do so good with their players is now looking abroad for new talents such as Torres and Ronaldinho..you would hardly find Milan linked in the past

But now they know they are falling...and falling fast..their style of play is no longer a standard, the city rivals are admired

and even their results have people shaking their heads, such as the loss last week...

but good luck in ur quest for ronaldinho, since kaka will soon be ours

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
But now they know they are falling...and falling fast...
This reminds me of one of my dad's army stories. When he was serving his military service in communist Bulgaria in the 60s, they had a class of so called "political economy" and the evil the west and capitalism represent. And the speaker, convinced in the party line that US and the West is falling down slowly, finally said " Look, guys, these in the west are also not so stupid. Do you think they DONT know that they are dieing and their system is fading away and communism wins - of course they know that. But every American president is just praying, "I hope it is not in my term"

:eyepatch:

·
Registered
303 Posts
bono said:
NEVER! :stuckup:
Why not? Give me one good reason why Milan shouldn't exchange Kaka for Ronaldinho if that is possible.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Dignity! (you asked for one) i.e. you dont make/find players who would die for Milan and bleed Milan (and who are great) over a night. You dont get rid of them like that.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Since when Kaka has become a Milan icon? Or are you refering to Gattuso?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
EK you said that we only buy established players apart from not being like Parma and Juve.Well i wouldn't really say that Juve are really in the process of grooming players themselves.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Face it guys, Milan is failing...that is why the old Milan who used to do so good with their players is now looking abroad for new talents such as Torres and Ronaldinho..you would hardly find Milan linked in the past

But now they know they are falling...and falling fast..their style of play is no longer a standard, the city rivals are admired

and even their results have people shaking their heads, such as the loss last week...

but good luck in ur quest for ronaldinho, since kaka will soon be ours

Pulsy Pulsy Pulsy...... Milan is failing because they need to look abroad for talent? :confused: :confused: :confused: Buying foreign talent is not something Milan used to do in the past? :confused: :confused: :confused:

For FIVE DECADES Milan's policy has always been investing heavily on foreign talents than developing domestic players. And I have great pride in the amount of foreign talents we've invested over the decades. A quick list off the top of my head shows the likes of:

Gunnar Nordhal
Niels Liedholm
Gunnar Gren
Dino Sani
Juan Schiaffino
Jose Altafini
Amarildo
Sormani
Karl-Heinz Schnellinger
Ernesto Grillo
Kurt Hamrin
Ruud Gullit
Marco Van Basten
Frank Rijkaard
Dejan Savicevic
Jean-Pierre Papin
Zvonimir Boban
Marcel Desailly
George Weah
Andriy Shevchenko
Dida
Cafu
Kaka

:stuckup:

If Moratti had signed any of the above players rather than those as listed by Diavolo on another thread, our dear cugini won't have to endure 16 titleless years :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts