Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldinho recalled to the Brazil squad

SAO PAULO (AP) -- AC Milan's Ronaldinho and Santos striker Neymar have been called up to the Brazil squad that will face Argentina on Nov. 17 in a friendly in Doha, Qatar.

Coach Mano Menezes said Friday that he included midfielder Ronaldinho because he "can add value in a sector where we must still evolve.''

Ronaldinho last played for Brazil in April 2009 in a World Cup qualifier against Peru.

Neymar returns after being left out of the team that played friendlies against Iran and the Ukraine earlier this month.

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Jefferson (Botafogo), Neto (Atletico Paranaense) Victor (Gremio)

Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), David Luiz (Benfica), Rafael da Silva (Manchester United), Rever (Atletico Mineiro), Thiago Silva (AC Milan), Adriano Correa (Barcelona), Alex (Chelsea)

Midfielders: Ronaldinho (AC Milan), Jucilei (Corinthians), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Ramires (Chelsea), Sandro (Tottenham), Douglas (Gremio), Philippe Coutinho (Inter Milan), Elias (Corinthians)

Forwards: Neymar (Santos), Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Robinho (AC Milan), Andre (Dynamo Kiev)

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
disgusting.

Seeing the amarelinho again in the NT is just disgusting. This guy played good 5 games in 10 years playing for the NT.

But Mano had to call him up to please the dumb journalists and the influenced listeners.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I still think it's a last honor callup for him, like you said to shut up the journalists and end this stupid debate.

I can't see him being called up ever again after this game.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
lets hope the stupid argies don't come out with their shitty defensive system.

if ronaldinho scores a goal then we're ****ed. he wont leave the until he retires.

·
Banned
1,537 Posts
the team that i saw against united states told me that the final in 2014 will be between brazil and germany....this will be a 2-0 win for brazil, easily.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
are you guys that desperate for a superstar?
You had to call this overrated clown back?

R9 player of his generation 5th Footall King vs Messi (best player of this new generation) future 6th Football King

would have sold more tickets!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Last year Ronaldinho was the best Brasilian offensive player in Milan and in Europe.
He carried the Milan team.
I would say he probably still is the best player in Milan.
People here tend to forget too fast.
I agree that he been a disappointment in the selecao
and sadly his chance for redemption should have been in the WC.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Last year Ronaldinho was the best Brasilian offensive player in Milan and in Europe.He carried the Milan team.
I agree that he been a disappointment in the selecao
and sadly his chance for redemption should have been in the WC.
What does that tell you about Brazilian stars playing in Europe :scared::scared::scared:

Leonardo made the team play for him and it got him a few wins...
but look at him now, same system/new coach and the end result is: :yuck::yuck::yuck:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Last year Ronaldinho was the best Brasilian offensive player in Milan and in Europe.
Really? :eek: How bad were our players in the last couple years? sad!

He carried the Milan team.
Carried milan team where? leonardo put milan in a system to favor ronaldinho's style and still it was a complete failure.

That tells us how shitty Milan is right now.

forget what? that not even on his prime he played consistently well in the NT? Why should it change now that he's a washed up version of himself?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
He was booooooooooooooooed out of the stadium last night...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts