Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona ace Ronaldinho has fuelled speculation that he could be set for a future move to Milan.

The Brazilian is known to have real admirers at the San Siro and he’s admitted that the Italian side attract him.

"I like Milan because there are many of my friends there like Dida, Cafu, Kaka and Serginho," he’s quoted by the ‘Controcampo’ newspaper as saying.

But would Ronaldino fit in with the Rossoneri, given that the Scudetto holders already have Kaka on their books?

"It isn’t true to say that Kaka and myself can’t co-exist," stated the international, who added that he’s happy with life at the Nou Camp.

"We play together for Brazil where we have shown that we can be fielded simultaneously without any problems."

Meanwhile, former Milan boss Arrigo Sacchi is today being linked with a sensational – if unlikely – move to Spain.

The Parma official is apparently a contender to be appointed as the next boss of European giants Real Madrid.

President Florentino Perez is understood to have the name of the former Italian national tactician on his shortlist to succeed Garcia Remon.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL.....why would he go from Barcelona now? WEhen he signed a new contract? And when he also knows that Barcelona is building a core around him?

·
1st Tier Poster
49,994 Posts
Dil dil said:
Meanwhile, former Milan boss Arrigo Sacchi is today being linked with a sensational – if unlikely – move to Spain.

The Parma official is apparently a contender to be appointed as the next boss of European giants Real Madrid.

President Florentino Perez is understood to have the name of the former Italian national tactician on his shortlist to succeed Garcia Remon.
That I'd like to see :howler:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
This should go in the rumours thread, it is just one of these "Lets ask Ronaldinho what he thinks of Milan and then write he want to go there" rumours.

·
Registered
345 Posts
We don`t need him! :D
Oh man,this sounded so rough.
We had one lowsy Barca-Milan experience with Rivaldo,not again please.:p

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I'd love him at Milan and his compliments are really nice to hear,But the likelyhood of seeing him wear the mighty red and Black would be a distant dream.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
StormAngel said:
don't be silly.

·
Registered
345 Posts
JKris said:
don't be silly.
The thing that`s silly in this thread is the news.
I mean come on,Ronaldinho in Milan?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
StormAngel said:
Rivaldo had a good three months at the beginning of his Milan career, before being affected by personal problems off the field.

I'll definitely welcome Ronnie with open arms. :smileani:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Take care with these kind of news. If any player is asked: "Would you like to play in Milan in a certain moment of your life?", he would answer: "Yes, of course, it's a great club, with great players"... not only Ronaldinho, any player. But then the journalists quote: "I'd like to play in Milan, a great club with great players".

No one is going to say: "Milan? Never, I hate them, their shirt is very ugly"... and especially Ronaldinho who is "party-man" :happy:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Take care with these kind of news. If any player is asked: "Would you like to play in Milan in a certain moment of your life?", he would answer: "Yes, of course, it's a great club, with great players"... not only Ronaldinho, any player. But then the journalists quote: "I'd like to play in Milan, a great club with great players".

No one is going to say: "Milan? Never, I hate them, their shirt is very ugly"... and especially Ronaldinho who is "party-man" :happy:

that is truth

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Sacchi at Real? Please, he'll die of heart-attack when he sees those lazy bumps not running more then 5 meters at time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Koeman4 said:

Your late ;) i already said this 12 hours ago so as to avoid the Barcelona fans flipping out. But now it was you posting and you don't flip out. :D;)

Ronaldinho already stated that Barcelona is his favourite club, it have to be some special circumstances for him leaving at that point. and BArcelona doesn't exactly look like a losing team right now. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts