Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona and Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho has come out to say that He'd never join Chelsea as long as Jose Mourinho is at the club.These comments perhaps brought on after Bara's controversial exit from the Champions league to the premier league leaders.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I guess that this is what happens to Mourinho when he constantly insults and allows racist remarks about a player. Anyway, he was not on sale so...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would'nt be surprised him not wanting to go to Chelsea,but he'd love Milan for sure. :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Schumy said:
Barcelona and Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho has come out to say that He'd never join Chelsea as long as Jose Mourinho is at the club.These comments perhaps brought on after Bara's controversial exit from the Champions league to the premier league leaders.
Ronaldinho gave this quote before CHEATsea knocked us out.

Anyway, why the hell would he want to go to a team that does not play the "beautiful" game.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Schumy said:
I would'nt be surprised him not wanting to go to Chelsea,but he'd love Milan for sure. :D
It's not about Barcelona not wanting to sell him, players and agents have more power than ever before and quite frankly, it seems he has outgrown the Nou Camp. His time at Barcelona was only to prepare him for something bigger.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Paratroopa said:
quite frankly, it seems he has outgrown the Nou Camp. His time at Barcelona was only to prepare him for something bigger.

You what :yawn:

"outgrown" the nou camp :rolleyes:

have you heard the phrase "no player is bigger than the club".

Ronaldinho wants to achieve things with barca,which so far he has not done, maybe in five years time when he has won everything witth barca and wants a new challenge at another club, but i cannot see him leaving in the near future.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Paratroopa said:
it seems he has outgrown the Nou Camp. His time at Barcelona was only to prepare him for something bigger.
Could you explain that a bit because it doesn't seem to make much sense. :confused: Barcelona are one of the biggest clubs in the world, if not the biggest... If you had said that about him playing in France and then coming here, then yea, I would agree. But what could be bigger? Barcelona are on the same level as Man U, Real Madrid, AC. Milan....etc (in terms of "bigness") so unless he becomes disgruntled or jaded with life in Cataluyna he's probably going to stay here.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Mourinho wouldn't want him anyway, he doesn't do enough tracking back and tackling. ;)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Ignore him, everyone else does, and it's quite clear why too

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
FC Barca11 said:
Could you explain that a bit because it doesn't seem to make much sense. :confused: Barcelona are one of the biggest clubs in the world, if not the biggest... If you had said that about him playing in France and then coming here, then yea, I would agree. But what could be bigger? Barcelona are on the same level as Man U, Real Madrid, AC. Milan....etc (in terms of "bigness") so unless he becomes disgruntled or jaded with life in Cataluyna he's probably going to stay here.
I think he meant Milan...

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Paratroopa said:
It's not about Barcelona not wanting to sell him, players and agents have more power than ever before and quite frankly, it seems he has outgrown the Nou Camp. His time at Barcelona was only to prepare him for something bigger.
I am simply dumbfounded by the extent of your stupidity.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
why not...he will make him into a winner and a better trash talker :nono:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Paratroopa said:
You definitely had a bad day... it's the 3rd or 4th dumb post that I read from you today. :eek:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
That's what we have to live with, I guess ... having such a polarising player in such a popular club causes jealousy wich brings unjustified judgement, provocation and lame argumentation along. Ronaldinho loves Barcelona and his grace and gloryful celebration of the game will hardly ever be seen in a different colour then blaugrana. That's what some people seem not to be able to cope with. Especially in Milan I fear, where they have Kaka, the european version of a brasilian star. I prefer a brasilian playing the brasilian way, and such a guy choses Barça amongst all the others every day ... prove is a long line of great names as Evaristo, Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo and now Ronaldinho just to name a few of them.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Mourinho wouldn't want him anyway, he doesn't do enough tracking back and tackling. ;)
Hahaha. Then I guess Mourinho is A LOT dumber than I thought. :wallbang:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
"Never to chelsea as long as mourinho is there"

respect to ronnie :thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
barca forum have alot more turists from other clubs running around in here , could it be everyone is jealous of barca and really want to be a cule, but dont have the guts to admit it :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts